Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Putin figured out in 2003 for me to be best destroyed via international organisations and even US Democrats - no longer by KGB

Here is how change was born in my case. That I would remember nothing and have no one to remind me of what went on...so problems in Poland cooked more and more and track about Putin was gone along with it also more and more...more time lapsed, less Putin was seen on picture.
Putin alone claimed I never would figure out who and from which side as everything would just switch and not once but several times...

It was Republicans all along with controlled portion of democrats who ruined my life.

Uncontrolled Democrats became often times via my case in many cases neutralised...useless/controlled...this is was Poland not Russia/Belarus or Ukraine was used for. The one who ran show behind curtain in Poland were neonazi Trumpets.

No comments:

Post a Comment