Saturday, August 1, 2020

One of the MK Ultra scenarios(just to give you a real taste of what MK Ultra is) was like this - at this very location Price Andrew involved/head

Andrew:
We will not help you haha...

Myself:
But you said you will and you do all this to help me...

Andrew:
But we will not, we just have to do it this way dont worry you will not remember..
.

Myself:
Then you lied ? So you will not help me why do I have know all this then...

Andrew:
Don't worry you will not remember anything not even what I just told you...

Myself:
I will

Andrew:
No, you will not...

Myself:
I will...

Andrew:
No you will not don't you remember what we have done in the past already that you forgot that painful thing ? In fact in few minutes you will remember nothing what we just told you...

Myself:
I will

Andrew:
Give him a shot

Myself - I felt pain in head that all I would want would be scream - just as something would hit you hard...

Andrew:
Hahaha do you see I told you...

Myself - recovering from pain with probably tears now distanced and refocused on other issues I just faced...

Andrew:
Give him another one...you see I told you after third one its all gone hahaha...


This man have seen hell done with me at this very location. I know his real face.

Its called ECT.

Andrew didn't regret any of his acts. Beside alibi for his paedo related crimes(he even accused wife of cheating as you know) which he hoped to get voa this case demonstrated to public as HELP CASE it was memories as this one here that truly hurt his feelings and have in fact insisted that is for my sake even in a sense that it will justify from my point of view on what will be necessary done to Polish/Ukrainian people through me(if I have gone through something like this then its okay for others to be subjected in the name of royalism to such practices as well - this is why HUIGE NO FROM MY SIDE TO BUCKINGHAM PALACE).

You don't know their twisted minds, but I do very well.

I see in people's eyes asking for something - the thing is they don't even know(in 99.9% not) what they are asking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment