Friday, August 28, 2020

Polish government engaged in 2018, 2019, and in 2020 in GENOCIDE against me

I am not accusing one only of 23 years of MK Ultra torture, but also of here stated. I held three jobs total in Poland for duration of 4.5 months. Thousands of job applications; however, were sent out and cities such as Zgierz, Lodz, Justynow, Rzgow, Strykow walked from door to door.


This is nothing but murderous American school of ethnic cleansing in my eyes and is not appreciated and will not bf tolerated.

Added to American school was injury bia work, destruction of personal belongings so I would carry belongings with me what was used to intensify rather than allow injury to cure itself, and super heavy use of directed energy weapons along with poisoning.

Yes, Poland can do better than German USA.

I call UN to recognize abuse - pull head out of sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment