Monday, August 3, 2020

I suspect tensions betwen Poland and Israel which exploded upon my entering Poland to be only a cover-up operation for what followed next

Netanyahu was obsessed by getting me to Israel also via Poland. For such operation, you do have to orchestrate conspiracy to which we have witnessed in 2017, 2018, and 2019. I have bitten into one and sided with Israel, but whole job/rental situation in combination with his gestures to immigrate to Israel, Portugal(there will be job and you can - his niece posted on Facebook account also photos of Portugal to remind me), and Katowice/Krakow(where biggest Israeli investments are - IT/banking sector jobs).
We are into human business I see. Okay then. It made sense $$$$$

Romance with his niece in Budapest sure was nice but short and I while I deeply respect her(and always will - she opened my eyes and changed my life), it didn't worked out in 2017. 

I left it that way as is always the case with personal relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment