CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Monday, July 15, 2024

Yet another ASIAN ASEAN WARMONGER which supported China and India in war on Ukraine was THAILAND which country Jens Stoltenberg personally advocated despite negotiated BYD deal between China and Thailand we see now on front pages already back in 2018

Jens Stoltenberg went on to threaten me even with consequences if I would alert world about what we see is taking place and was in fact negotiated. Norwegian Stoltenberg is owned by Norwegian royal family which gained popularity via Ubol Ratana Rajakanya marriage to

Norwegian.

It further was a Thai princess Bajrakitiyabha who went on to threaten me in respect to genocide on how she won't be capable to do anything for me if I turn against India - claimed me she can deal with anything but not my taking side against India. Every scammer prevented own picture for I was left with nothing other based on their threats than to seat and wait for rescue - talk all you want about MK Ultra proofs, but not politics. We won't have any allies left if what Biden yelled at me with few other American diplomats for America is in a much better position today because of my making damn sure they take close note before it will be too late.

Yeah, Stoltenberg did a lot for Ukraine and I do like one just as Armin Papperger of Rheinmetall, but I do not work like Zelensky - I will disclose absolutely any disturbing issue about what went on IN MY FACE AND FOR WHAT I COULD BE BLAMED FOR(thats why they did it) and judge those involved as far as their political defense jobs in case of Ukraine once Ukraine is liberated. 

Due to type of crime involved against me and a big mistake I have repeated in the past by giving those involved a credit for no fucking reason, I learned to judge upon results not based on torture/abuse - the only indicator in case of Ukraine are end war results as for myself they all failed. Its not that I don't trust anyone, I have no reason to trust anyone and specially not at this stage after experiencing despite stressing out MK Ultra facts what I have seen as their feedback in real time. Bajrakitiyabha was all out her mind after I lambasted her for Chinese cooperation in respect to coming war on Ukraine and went on to threaten me further how she will drop whole thing and connected totally to China etc.

LOOKS LIKE ASIAN COUNTRIES WERE IN MUCH GREATER AGREEEMNT WITH ONE ANOTHER THAN EUROPEAN https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/07/donald-trump-already-elected-you-can.html 


People also ask





No comments:

Post a Comment