CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Father to whom I bought a fishing pole was asking me repeatedly about HOW MUCH I PAID FOR ONE to excuse himself according to MK Ultra scenario which police designed for one to look as good as possible

according to police files during which police repeated me with father how one will be asking me about how much I paid for fishing pole for me to have ability to accent to public about how he is only concerned about how much I paid for one rather than expressing gratitude for one.

THIS FUCKER FUCKER IS FAKER THAN THE FUCKLIEST MAN ON EARTH - HE WAS AND IS AND LOOKS LIKE WILL CONTINUE TO FUCKL FOR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AND POLITICAL FILTH INVOLVED IN CRIME TO MAKE THEM LIKEWISE LOOK AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE DESPITE EVERYTHING STATED ON MY BLOG https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/07/july-22nd-2024-visit-to-father.html 

HE NEVER WAS CAPABLE TO GO BEYOND HIMSELF EVENA MILLIMIETER AND LEARNED TO NOTHING BUT TO LIE HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

PSYCHIATRIST KAPŠ INVESTED A WASTE AMMOUNT OF LIES INTO MK ULTRA BRAINWASH FOR WHICH ONE ALSO CLAIMED I MUST USE TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK GOOD. I WONDER WHY....YOU GUYS IN BLUE UNIFORMS NEED TO SLOWN DOWN BECAUSE YOU WILL CHUFUCKLE ON YOUR OWN LIES. I TOLD YOU WOULD BE MUCH BETTER OFF TO STOP GENOCIDE AGAINST ME IN 2010, BUT YOU REFUSED TO AGREE TO OFFER. GUIESS WHAT - I AM OUT OF OFFERS.

I visited one yesterday after bringing one a fishing rod the day earlier so he could feel one and he knew nothing about it. It must be dementia - he has excellent ability to recall MK Ultra brainwash, but no way to recall any other issues. That, however, also depends on the day or day of the week just as is the case with dementia. He explained yesterday during our visit to one how he knows me for a very long time and mother even longer - during MK Ultra he reserved right to plain insult me suggesting me how accomplished nothing in my life compared to him - how I had no life how my life was wasted and he had one at my expense. Kapš had to console father in respect to MK Ultra brainwash on how for every sacrifice for my sake, he would also have the right to throw insults in my face on next...I have never ever seen more pathetic human being in my life time not in real time not on tv. He is my father.

@POLICE - YOU DO BE WITH YOUR POLITICIANS IN SO MUCH BETER POSITION IF YOU DID STOP CRIME AGAISNT ME IN 2010....IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER ON YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment