Sunday, July 14, 2024

A pathetic murderous ROYAL animals from London did deliver me to Betlem(Bethlem Royal Hospital) for bestiality and quite often - beginning childhood and prided themselves on torture till my age 20 when it became clear I even used physical resistance against bloody leeches - commenced to fight them physically

Edward, Anne , Phillip, now KING Charles , Andrew, Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Michael of Kent...its a family of psychopaths. Animals at most.

Swines who only look human, but there nothing really is human about them other than physical appearance https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/07/if-you-are-chinese-involved-in-this.html 

FUCKING ANIMALS WHO JUST LIKE IN THE CASE OF HOMELESS SLOVENIAN DOGS WERE AND ARE ADDICTED TO VIOLENCE.

Yes there was a time when I begun to launch myself at British royals with fists...human suffering is in their blood - Saxe Gotha Caburg Battenberg Windsor genes. Its what makes them complete. The last one asking about Betlem, believe it or not, was Lady Louise Windsor and I had noooo clue about what she was talking to me about.

No comments:

Post a Comment