Thursday, July 25, 2024

In 2002, French delivered to Slovenia anti cancer medications which were tested on me at Novo mesto general hospital and Ljubljana's UKC


ORIGINAL ARTICLE: 
For the cancer for which I was told is the worst form of cancer, I was infested with one to degree that I feared for my life the only time ever during MK Ultra because my entire body hurt and I knew that something was totally wrong - the time I no longer knew weather I will walk away from it alive with hospital staff gesturing me I may endup dead.

This human butchery with which French assisted Slovenian side went on for probably for two months(one month in the bed) with Tanja Fajon and Borut Pahor constant presence during which I was told that any amount of whatever was done to me,

would list me as good as dead. The outcome of butchery is unknown to me even that I was told I survived one back then.

French were reprimanded by the Brutish Charles and Andrew afterwards, but whole thing probably was done on their behalf anyways and it was just a way for British royals to wipe shoes against me through the use of French. I suspect they played with bone cancer. They(police) played me video as seen bellow and which is titled as Adamantinoma - finally in 2017 and what made no sense to me whatsoever.

Pain in shins about which police investigators talked about could be a lack of calcium or much worse. Without a doubt, I was dealing with animals of which Jacques Chirac and François Hollande were the main engines of crime against me from French side. François Hollande was used by Chirac for insane issues such as was the one described above even that it was Chirac who enforced above mentioned crime against me for Milan Kučan - at Kučan's request in 2001 - 2002. Biggest blow came to me when a Novo mesto and Ljubljana UKC physicians who administered ongoing butchery against me through the use of the police were rejected by me as a future surgeons who would continue to practice butchery but in real time as they contemplated, François Hollande begun to fight with me infront of them how in Slovenia health service is just as good as in France or even better and that French wouldn't assist me with future cancer issues. September 11th, 2001 was used ALSO for other issues than a war on terror I see now - Americans who came to pick me up on the opportunity were horrified - scared for their lives and it took place under George Bush.

Just I was told by Slovenian police repeatedly time and again - I was merely a rat. A human experiment animal, but circle of crime was so much bigger. No wonder there was no interest in stopping any part of this crime. Americas, French, British YOU WOULD THINK WOULD UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WORKED TOGETHER WITH SOMEONE LIKE MILAN KUČAN - BUT THEY DID. They worked together as one. That was one time I was in disbelief I would survive and was certain will never ever recuperate myself from it again. I think, I was correct. They maintained possibly even bone cancer in a status quo. I wouldn't allow in my wildest dreams a Slovenian physicians to work on any health issues on me. Slovenian healthcare provided a free psychiatric care for me after 40 years of butchery and that is how one will be remembered as. Slovenes at general hospital Novo mesto went on via Black Lives Matters to insist me how they could be the only one who would still save my life as all others that wanted/demanded me dead, but its better to be dead than "saved" by scum like this. Slovenian physicians have used American blacks to create along torture at the Novo mesto general hospital a panic through demands in my face infront of physicians how they want me dead and those begun to suggest me how they could be the only one left to me who still could save me...François Hollande acted like a right hand of Chrac long long before one became officially a president of France.

Jacques Chirac who disappeared through fake death certificate in France in 2019(my case became irrefutable), had a good reason to disappear. Leaving behind François Hollande who poses with black background at Wikipedia and Emmanuel Macron who had nothing to do with it. French bubbled to me something about bone cancer that I would have to have removed some tumours etc. if cancer wouldn't spread further etc...

ps. No wonder I was guilty under MK Ultra for the whole world collapsing down to its knees. They do stuff like this under circumstances as described on my blog. Nah, you are as good as dead when they commence game like this. See nothing, hear nothing, know nothing SPRDOVANJE CIRCUS. It was Hollande who confessed about initial bone cancer trial in what probably was 2019 how I still have cancer in my bones that needs to be removed...they did have me in Paris hospitals for checkups where I was also mistreated - everything was done with anger. France truly paid me back for everything. That Citroen I have parked inside of the garage needs to get the fuck out of one because I can't see one any longer. Cheers
Nobody will chop my bones as they suggested IF I WILL WANT TO REMAIN ALIVE. Not in this life.

JUST VOTE AND IT WILL GO AWAY - SEE NOTHING, HEAR NOTHING, KNOW NOTHING - ITS ALL ABOUT MAKING HISTORY ISN'T IT.....AMKING HISTRY IS NOT SO DIFFICULT AS ONE WOULD THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. VOTING IS THE HARDEST PART ISN'T IT. ITS HOW DEMOCRACY WORKS. THE TOILET FACE RELEASE FACE BIDEN IS MAKING, WE HAVE SEEN BEFORE WITH OBAMA/HILLARY CLINTON AND WHILE IT ALL REMAINED THE SAME - THE WORST WAS YET AHEAD OF ME. JUST ONE MORE TIME - VOTE...

George Bush infested me with several cancerous tumours - at least three locations according to one   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/07/george-bush-infested-me-with-several.html

No comments:

Post a Comment