CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Monday, July 22, 2024

July 22nd, 2024 Visit to father

Father would love nothing more than to go home - also is willing to cooperate on health rehabilitation with me. Understood very well about what fishing pole is about and also played his dementia part as ordered by police. Also took mother to Bela Krajina.

FATHER DESPERATELY WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I PAID FOR HIS FISHING POLE - THE ANSWER IS 4 EUROS. WHY WOULD HE WANT TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HOW MUCH I PAID FOR FISHING POLE !!???

One the way back from Bela Krajina
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/VVvIGFm9sew OR   OR   OR   

Earlier in the morning was not in a such a great mood - before I took mother to Bela Krajina
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/a9qDO3zs2ik OR   OR   OR   

Visited him twice with what appeared one had enormous pain earlier in the day when visiting one - or just had to play one.

Father have already seen mentioned fishing pole is why. The technology for this fishing pole was demonstrated to me in 2006 by Chinese manufacturer to become in China. Then in 2008 - 2010, this exact fishing pole was presented to me during MK Ultra. In Bela Krajina I identified renovation hiding behind two bridges and long deceased blonde girl by the name Schweiger from Črnomelj after mother pointed me her grave and for which a minster back then insisted me was at age 13 instead resettled to Štajerka region. She was blonde I not supposed to know anything like this because it would be impossible for the two of us to ever meet. All audio recorded.

Visit with mother in Bela Krajina(Črnomelj) July 21nd 2024
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/2DKI-6pfEH8  OR   OR  OR  




I allays did stood up alone.

Chinese leadership told me with Xi Jinpeng a road and belt initiative in my case would mean for me a roar as far as being thrown all over the place via MK Ultra and a belt - a beatings to which Americans laughed at the time. It was easier more convenient for America that way. Ukrainians agreed to be saved by black politicians who demanded from me to acknowledge such act as a act of repayment for crime against me, but those were Ukrainians who went on and heavily pushed forward at the time incorporation of BLM into Ukrainian culture...but all in all, karma returns in one form or another. With truth in your hands, God is on your side and you never ever will be all alone by yourself. With lies Satan will feed you cravings...its your choice, but at one point and time you will pay for it all. Lies not necessary makes it always better, but do make it cheap and often shitty

No comments:

Post a Comment