CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Monday, July 15, 2024

According to MK Ultra, all the cases against Trump will be dismissed via staged shooting, and FBI/CIA planned on calling me as well as my family to USA - its what I was brainwashed without having say will be with CIA/FBI bosses crying how at this stage those won't have any control over me

Niece's husband Mitja Veber travelled in 2019 to Donald Trump for negotiations to according to one ensure on how everything would be in agreement if one would testify for me - claiming me how the only time he would testify is if dispatched to USA with my niece Urska Golob

Veber. Issue was soooo idiotic that it made for me no sense to even answer one. Would you !!???? 

Judge Aileen Cannon who dismissed case against Trump as well as state prosecutor were all involved in this crime. My niece and her husband clearly presented the biggest threat to my life due to family ties and even more so due to influence the two carried out with my sister on my parents. I never ever planned on anything other than destroying the two with the use of legal system. The last thing in this world I would do is negotiate genocide with criminals responsible for one. My mother was to also listed to join us in the USA while father was signed off as good as for dead by FBI/CIA.

Father is in a total MK Ultra mode - utterly almost bagged me yesterday for me to start to update my blog because as he insisted, "things go to waste as are forgotten" if not written about"....something police will have to wait on(they acted very enthusiastic about resolving crime as they referred to their plots as, utterly through my blog - through my own writings against myself is what psychiatrist Kapš claimed) for just a little bit more. Just as Donald Trump who anticipated with actor Alec Baldwin(SAME SHIT) about my making claim how nobody was killed. People you know, sometimes are even certain amount of time left on this world due to health problems and volunteer for this type of STATE SPONSORRED TERRORISM. Even that all involved in crime, I would cast my trust in any of them as far as making statement on how those are alive and well. Something prince Charles was enthusiastic about I would just do no matter what. Alec Baldwin claimed would just recognise my claims as real if made, but I would go that far either...kind of them, but I badly needed help in other areas just to keep up alive and there was none.




Joe looks a bit excited heh....they had to stage shooting event on who knows how many occasions with quite a few participating myself. During intial shooting event in 2016, Trump barely had a few people attending his speech - something I stressed them out and got in return angry response on what do I mean while on the side gesturing CIA/FBI to have more people delivered for staged event, so relentless search for staged shooting candidates commenced commenced through extensive background checks of the crowd. Rather was embarrassing and what yielded Trump at least double of original crowd. They claimed me it was like this due to open space area, but its not truth. Original attendance was rather poor. Trump smoked when I mentioned one this - went out of his mind...

Biden DEMANDED FROM ME TO MUST CONDEMN SHOOTER AND ACKNOWLEDGE ONE AS MENTALLY ILL OR WOULD EVEN REFUSE TO ASSIST ME AND WULD DESTROY ME AND LALALAH LAHLALALA
LALALALALA

No comments:

Post a Comment