Sunday, July 28, 2024

When Milan Kučan stated me will pay me his share, I answered him that I do not want his money - I refused to have anything to do with one due to repeated lies/crime against me and he always got on the picture through the use of violence/police

He asked me what is that  want then. I REPEATEDLY told Kučan over the years that I want his head. He went on to immediately insist about my being mentally ill. Begun to complain me why is that money from British is good and not his and hired CIA to pose with co-workers or random folks in US suggesting me to not discriminate against money - ALL BLACKS.

STATED ABOVE ARE FACTS.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING AMERICAN NEGROS - UNCLE TOMS. I LIBERATED MY OWN COUNTRY AND YOU WENT ON TO ASSIST MURDERER AGAINST ME WHO CRAVED WITH HIS MOSCOW BELGRADE OWNERS TO MADE ME STATELESS SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN. YOU ARE IN THE SITUATION AS YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU ARE MONEY NOTHING MORE. TO DISCRIMINATE IS ONE THING, TO BE DEPRIVED OF YOUR HOME/ HOELAND/ AND LIFE AND ACCUSED OF DISCRIMINATING THOSE WHO ROB YOU IS ANOTHER https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/07/mk-ultra-delivery-july-20th-2024-two.html

No comments:

Post a Comment