CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Saturday, July 13, 2024

British royals DIRECTLY promoted Andrijanic family due to my recommendations I continue to maintain despite their past and what clearly became even present

I estimate they could be worth today about one billion and half in foreign investments.

Lojze Peterle and Janez Janša who participated with Milan Kučan/Pahor/ Golob in foreign investments, laughed in my face in 2017 infront of Milan Kučan how FOREIGN INVESTMENTS MADE THROUGH TORTURE ON ME DO NOT CONCERN ME SINCE I DO NOT LIKE SLOVENIA. Kučan zipped Lojze Peterle/Bavčar's mouths through

investments abroad issues of which India and China were the thing.

I estimate for Slovenian UDBA criminals to have pilled up since 1991 its investments to amount of over 30 billion USD for which Milan Kučan REPEATELY gestured INFRONT OF SERBS IN OUR HOUSE IN 2015 HOW IF SERBIAN SIDE LEAENS ABOUT IT, THEY WILL DEMAND PART OF THE MONEY IN FORMS OF INVESTMENTS IN ONE.

Janša who suggested me deserves at least parcel he bought back in 1990s and brags about via media(value multiplied 200x times), deserves a public hanging if anything. 6 billion is what Chinese side gestured me for Slovenian side in 2016/2017, but Chinese side was strictly prohibited from disclosing anything about what in reality went on(15 - 16 billion much more likely). More than money in my case its connections that multiplied one. Free plane tickets worldwide and unlimited cash flow. It exists. Robert Golob allways was in the epicenter of criminal transactions and second name belongs to Danilo Turk who also was "financial" enthusiast in terms of investments through violence - experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment