Thursday, July 18, 2024

About Mark Kelly - involved in trauma with his wife and who guaranteed me will surface here and then to make things impossible for me

I am coming straight for Mark Kelly. There is no money in this world I would let one get away with it.


Mark Kelly was and is a pure evil. A TOUGH COWARD AND A TOUGH LOOSER IS WHO KELLY WAS AND IS.

I HOPE YOU GUYS DO UNDERSTAND ARE WORSE THAN CONVICTED PAEDOS.

@DEMOCRATS - AND WHAT IS DEMOCRATS !!????? UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES I WITTNESSED ON MY BLOG - A DEMOCRATS JUST AS REPUBLICANS ARE SHAM - SAND IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD JUST AS IS SMILE ON FACES OF BRITISH ROYALS WHO FACE SO MANY PERSONAL DILLEMAS AND ALL THE SUDDEN HEALTH PROBLEMS THESE DAYS.

Kelly was also asking me why I hated one so much in our house in Novo mesto  next to Clinton - his question due to crime against me didn't made any sense on the first place and even if one would make sense KNOW THAT I DIDN'T ASK ANYONE ANY MORE ONCE THROWN INTO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL IN 2012  ABOUT WHY(after 40  years of MK Ultra bestiality and still unwilling to resolve one through means other than death - murder)....WHY AND WHY ME/I....

REMEMBER FUCKERS !!???

Your king Charles claimed me in my face in 2014 infront of his future NATO dog https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/07/prince-charles-of-windsor-and-romanovs.html after one wrote report that it won't make any difference for me weather I understand one or not because I am a schizophrenic either way after Patrick Turner ran to him and claimed one I disliked one based on his looks - disliked one based on assumption I made under MK Ultra torture....

Other than to video record FAKE PROOFS WHILE POSING NEXT TO ME for yourself, you guys had nooooo right to ask any question whatsoever. We had a rule between us - and unwritten and unspoken rule DICTATED I HAD NOOOO RIGHT TO ASK QUESTIONS OTHER THAN QUESTIONS USED TO INDIRECTLY INTIMIDATE/HARASS - QUESTIONS WHICH ANSWERS YOU ALREADY HAD READY IN ANOTHER WORDS.

THE MOST HONEST DEMOCRAT REPUBLICAN I KNOW OF WAS AND IS JOSEPH FRITZL. I SURE WOULDN'T OBJECT RELEASING HIM OUT OF PRISON - WORLD WOULD LOOK MORE REAL. AS A RESULT LIVES OF MANY WOULD BE SAVED. KEEPING SOMEONE LIKE JOSEPH FRITZL BEHIND BARS MAKES WORLD IN MY EYES U N R E A L. ITS SO IN EYES OF MANY AND NOT ONLY IN MY EYES.

No comments:

Post a Comment