Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Slovenian police herniated my spine first time in 1991 via local boxing trainer Gorazd Canić who assisted one with his professional expertise


Police investigators ever since ONLY MAINTAINED DURING MK ULTRA HARNIATED INJURY FOR ONE TO BECAME PERMANENT. Canić on opportunity claimed he is qualified for spine breaking due to his education - claimed to have knowledge also as a physical therapist. He is educators sports university graduate - worked as a sports teacher at the local school

Canić kept giving me warnings inside of his gym during MK Ultra  - claimed me how they will break me spine at just about any time and even infect me with a cancer - lymphoma as they also played with it. Claimed me how I am ruining his gym/club and his passion for sports by ignoring his gestures and was extremely angry about it at the time.

I KNEW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT INJRIES AT THE TIME AND CONSIDERED INJURIES ONLY WHENEVER I ACKNOLWEDGED THEM IN REAL TIME - ITS TO THIS DEGREE I IGNORED MK ULTRA. SPINE, HOWEVER, NEEVR EVER WAS THE SAME. SPINE DIDN'T HURT UNLESS I WOULD PHYSICALLY EXERCISE - DO PUSHUPS. POLISH POLITICIANS RAN TO RESCUE BORUT PAHOR AND HIS TEAM AND IMMEDUATELY DIVERSIFIED SPINE PROBLEMS ONTO ENTIERLY POLISH HUNGER GAMES PICTURE DURING WHICH I WAS COMPELLED TO CARRY BACKPACKS FOR MK ULTRA STAFF MEMBERS FOR ENTIRE DAY LONG - THOSE WOULD TIE THEM IN A WAY SO THEY HANGED INMPROPERLY BALANCED AND EVEN HAVE ME WORKED AT THE LOCAL ZGIEZ/LODZ TEXTILE INDUSTRY DURING MK ULTRA TO GET IDEA ABOUT HOW ONE WAS INTIALLY BROKEN IN THERE WHEN IN FACT JOB WAS DONE AS STATED INSIDE OF THE BOYING GYM. - TEXTILE INDUSTRY IN ZGIERZ LEFT MANY SPINE BROKEN, AND POLITICIANS DEMANDED TO BE USED THROUGHOUT YEARS TO COMPLETE JOB....VIDEO ABOUT SPINE BREAKING IS STILL NOT COMPLETE. POLISH GOVERNMENT RAPED ME INTO ENTIRE SYSTEMATIC SPINE BREAKING PROCEDURE THROUGHOUT MY STAY IN POLAND. FROM COMPELLING ME TO CARRY HEAVY LOADS ON MY BACK TO WHAT BECAME LOCAL JOBS WHICH POLICE PREVIOUSLY HAVE USED TO EXERCISE SPINE BREAKING - DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I REPORTED, BUT OVER THE TWO DECADES, POLICE ALSO HAD ME WORK AT THE LOCAL ZGIERZ FACTORY WHICH REQUIRED FROM ME A CERTAIN PULLING AND STRETCHING OF METALS - A SPECIFIC MOVES WHICH POLICE CLAIMED WIDEN SPINE DAMAGE AND WERE EVALUATED THOROUGHLY BY PHYSICAL THERAPISTS(STATE INSPECTORS) TO SEE HOW TO PROGRESS SPINE INJURY IN AS EFFICIENT WAY AS POSSIBLE.

Borut Pahor and police demanded from me to explain moves used to fortify injury at this company before being sent to final process - local textile factory.

Pollacks appeared were supported with external criminals who submit work orders during my stay in their companies - clientele from Germany and even France for which they claimed me will place orders when I return into their companies on my own - to complete spine breaking process.

Slovenian police used home environment to evaluate and cause spine injuries in one and have just as in Poland, had me walk loaded with backpacks which were strapped onto my body even wires which went hand in hand with lymphoma issues which they were developing at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment