Sunday, July 14, 2024

THE only car that made my mother feel comfortable when one suffered broken leg in early 2013 was a car from her friends - Zinka Mitrović and Šani Mitrović

which model probably was AUDI Q7 with which Šani Mitrović drove mother and myself to Bela Krajina, so she didn't have spent entire time at home. Police tried to accommodate mother with VW Polo even by taking seat out(from father) but it didn't work.

ŠANI MITROVIĆ, HOWEVER, BORROWED HIS CAR FROM A PRIVATE PARTY INDIVIDUAL WHO OWNED ONE AND TO WHOM A LOCAL DEALER GAVE

NAME AND ADDRESS ON WHERE TO GO PICK ONE UP.

AND THIS IS HOW SCHIZOPHRENIA IS MADE. 

@MITROVIĆ - "I DIN'T HAVE AUDI BACK THEN YET". AM I CORRECT !!????

SEVERE TORTURE I ENDURED AT PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL LJUBLJANA POLJE WHERE LOCKED AT CLOSED DEPARTMENT(where reception is and from where patients are redistributed within two weeks latest to other department - they kept me locked in there perhaps 6 months before transferring me to another closed department where finally I was allowed to have a haircut after10 months - no tooth brush allowed for 3 months) FOR WHICH POLICE CLAIMED ME IT HAD TO BE THAT WAY SO I WOULDN'T SEE MOTHER'S LEG INJURY.

MOTHER SUPPOSED TO BREAK HER LEG ON JUNE 25TH, 2024. SERBIAN MITROVIĆ WHO ALSO WOULD LESSON ME ABOUT HOW TO SEE THE THINGS THE RIGHT WAY TO SURVIVE SERBIAN PSYCHIATRY THROUGH LJUBLJANA HAVE USED WITH POLICE AS A REFERAL FOR HIS AUDI MK ULTRA TRIPS EITHER AVTO SLAK(most likely) AND/OR BERUS FROM SLATNIK - BOTH, BUT AVTO SLAK SATISFIED HIS NEEDS AS I RECALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment