Thursday, August 17, 2023

The biggest chetnik in Yugoslavia was a Josip Broz Tito

Ethnic cleaning was its top agenda just as was and still is the case with Russia and USSR.

Yugoslavia just as the case was USSR never ever existed - Serbia did.

My ENTIRE family(aunts, cousins etc.) embraced ORDER OF Josip Broz Tito against me because of my grandmother - they were partisans and I was just their child and grandchild. My grandma was not straight toward me, but am glad I was with her. I will not change my views on WWII, but will be a bit just little more cautious when dealing with people.

Thursday, August 17, 2023 Thursday, August 17, 2023 I cancel everything good I ever stated about Josip Broz Tito - Tito was a monster who ordered growth hormone(child development) retardation injections implemented on me as early as in first grade of grammar school - it took super heavy injections another three years to gain effect on my body   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/08/i-cancel-everything-good-i-ever-stated.html

Thursday, August 17, 2023 If I were Serb or Russian, my God given strength would be advantage based on which I would be a president     https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/08/if-i-were-serbs-or-russia-my-god-given.html


BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON AUGUST 17th, 2023  




********************

BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON AUGUST 17th, 2023 
YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.
********************

No comments:

Post a Comment