Saturday, August 26, 2023

Slovenian military with Slovenian and Croatian police tortured physically together with Croatian government for no less than 25 years even at Sveta Gera/Trdinov Vrh demanding from me to see myself in Croatia marrying Croat female

Best Croatian friend Plenković demanded from me Slovenian Croatian union and MONEY or for me to face death - had a full support of Volodymyr Zelensky.

Slovenian and Croatian police exercised physical torture on me from Slovenian coat and all the way to Dubrovnik demanding exactly the same.

As for Lojze Peterle, Janez Janša and others - they walked in Croatia like little Hitlers while dragging me next to them as if I was dog - while tortured on the side, they repeatedly asked whats wrong and upon return to Slovenia claimed me how they already signed for Croatia and Slovenia to unite into one state.

Next to Russia and Serbia, I am charging Slovenia and Croatia of extreme acts of genocide for the sake of the hatred(anger) with which Yugo fuhrers believed will yield them a new federation. Federation which I do not oppose as long as Slovenes sign document admitting swift acts of genocide since my age 1 for the sake of stated above. Slovenia will also have to pay for acts of genocide which yielded one through human butchery a profits such as is existence of Krka pharmaceuticals which exists only because of my case and was involved directly in genocide since my birth. Novo mesto's Renault which manufactured British cars under the brand IMV is second such instance....

@SLOVENIA - YOU SIGN YOUR PARASITIC DISGRACE IN-FRONT OF THE WORLD ADMITTING HUMANITY YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PARASITE WHICH SURVIVED ON ACTS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST MEMBERS OF THE SAME COMMUNITY/ETHNICITY, PAY, AND GET LOST WHEREVER YOU KNOW IS BEST FOR YOU.

ENTIRE CROATIAN USTASHA SABOR SIDED WITH PLENKOVIĆ/MILANOVIĆ AND OTHERS IN WHAT I STATED ABOVE. THEY WANTED SLOVENIA AND CASH FOR WHICH KUČAN AND PAHOR FIGURED OUT LONG LONG AGO WITH VUĆIĆ/PUTIN AND OTHERS WILL SYSTEMATICALLY LEAD AGAIN INTO NEW YUGOSLAVIA. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE INA VALUE OF THE NEW COUNTRY BASED ON OLD YUGOSLAV FEDERATION EXPERIENCE BEGINNING AGE 1 WHICH CONTINUED IN NEWLY INDEPENDENT SLOVENIAN STATE...ITS WORTHY PEOPLE THEY ARE AFTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment