Thursday, August 17, 2023

The biggest cheaters during MK Ultra children contest were white Aryan kids in UK and USA

Under Joe Biden and/or British royals while in UK or USA, I was not allowed to win against their precious "Dukes" and was heavily cheated against. Something they couldn't in Russia or elsewhere in eastern Europe or their parents didn't even dare to deliver was available to small Aryans in their homelands where I was delivered. Prince Andrew and king Charles became actually MAD ANGRY on me when their kids repeatedly fell down around me. And so I know - I was seen as a second class visitor from eastern Europe and for also as stated about Biden - were facts. Not black children or Hispanic of which many went on to become Mike Tysons etc., but little white Aryans who didn't have problems even with their parents(THEY WERE OKAY AND POLITE TILL ROYALS BEGUN TO INSIST ON SOMETHING ELSE) till royalties and politicians got into it. 

I was told where my place was in USA and in UK when 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 years old. What to expect. I learn what racism is from very early age and tested one on my skin. I pummeled the floor with kids such as was Morrison using only one hand and while drugged up.

Kids didn't know I was drugged up and when they found out about it, it was a hell - heavy insult for them and shock for their parents. Morrison was the first of the kids who got ahead because of his father and well - situation I was in, but this finally took place in my third grade at age 9.

@Joe Biden - tell them. You,the greatest president of United States of America who couldn't but to built yourself little animal farm for your presidency.

It was not only Tito and Russians who had a problem with me, but also someone else who was in no rush to stop anything, but instead heavily profit from within https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/08/i-cancel-everything-good-i-ever-stated.html 


TIME AND DATE

Michael Parkinson as well as his children know what I am talking about - and as promised case would be.


Jovanka and Josip Broz Tito both were also 88 when pronounced as dead.

Michael Parkinson HEAVILY PARTICIPATED NEXT TO BRITISH ROYALS AND MET MANY PARENTS WHOSE CHILDREN WERE USED DURING THIS MK ULTRA WRESTLING GAMES IN EVEN GREATER THAN GREAT BRITAIN. A UKKKKKKK


No comments:

Post a Comment