Friday, February 1, 2019

Why my header disappeared(seen now) from news site on the first place

Header was removed from hosting site only for specified amount of time - for as long as I didn't replace one with another header, one would stay invisible. Then smart owners of that same hosting site returned one back online(without my knowledge)...and off course Polish government didn't have anything to do with it. They just wanted to help all along like always :))))

It was a public rebellion in this library once I indicated intention to post one back online.

I didn't learned and even less earned anything in Poland so far, but they did learned about who they are dealing with. 

There is much more they will learn. And I can promise you that - make no mistake about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment