Thursday, February 14, 2019

I decline to see myself as a Jew

Related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/02/googleon-behalf-of-netanyahu-goes-as.html

I would not consider to become one because as an conscios European human being(well aware of myself) I dislike foremost physical and cultural differences which exist between us and yourself. Your violent non appologetic behavior(23 years Netanyahu), however, takes whole thing on another level...unfortunatelly Hitler question reopens again to many(not to me - no longer I should say as I did overcome innitial anger somehow and realized that life have much more to offer to one than what issues crazy politician Netanyahu alike is challanged with) at this point, and does as such to you and to myself more harm than good.

Hope news wont hurt decent Jewish people wherever you are because many many of you exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment