Thursday, February 14, 2019

Regional Polish immigration office in Lodz declines to schedule appointment with me via telephone wants to schedule one with me instead in person

They wouldn't make appointment on my behalf via telephone even with state employee stationed in bureau inside of the immigration center in Grotnikih. To make appointment with them, I have to make an appointment in person.
Video can be also seen a https://youtu.be/dMykOjKCJns

Immigration procedure in Poland was excellent opportunity for me and world to get acquainted with real politics of the country, but it doesn't end here...will pursue one instead forward in Poland. Use what I learned about one to advance democracy in country.

Business just like human rights....if you want them in Poland, get based outside of the country first(its why I will contact this time UN, Amnesty, and so on).

No comments:

Post a Comment