Friday, February 8, 2019

I was told today that permission to work in Poland will be denied to me for yet another 6 months...

My application for political protection turned down by Polish immigration authorities.

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/78QfURucXQM

The one who accomplished above stated is lunatic who seats inside of the White House, but consequences for here stated(beside myself who is 47 years old and who lost no less than 23 years of life on MKultra torture) will rest also on shoulders of Polish nation. 

EVERYBODY IS PAYING THE PRICE FOR THE WHITE HOUSE LUNACY AND THINGS WILL ONLY TURN FOR WORSE.

Thank you Warsaw...you did this(I understand you have even another damaging package coming my way from within next few datys and thats okay with me too).

 I just hope for Polish nation to wake up on time before things turn for the worst !!! Some are trying very hard to prove  the opposite of WWII facts in respect to Poland and even enslave one.

No comments:

Post a Comment