Wednesday, February 27, 2019

My war to be accepted in Poland as a human being will continue to go on for the sake of Poland




Till seen by authorities as such(you will see my complain and answer one like it or not - will not accept this https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/09/part-1-murderous-protocol-no-24-of.html as an answer) or simply kicked out.


I am not doing this for myself...I am doing it for Polish nation more than anyone else as whole which MUST NOT become as Belarus - Belarus nation once was just as Polish a nation of its own, but with what went on and with what goes on today in Poland, Latin letters as well as Belarus language alone were replaced with Russian alphabet(cyrilic)/language. Belarus people more often than not institutionalized. Resettled. 

Sad things that must not repeat, but instead improve for all(Poland, Ukraine, and Belarus...eventually as well for Russia).
I am strong and very self assured(have God and proofs on my side as well as other assets required to withstand and deliver)

I fear nor regret anything.

1 comment:

  1. We offer loan from €100,000.00 to €200,000,00, at affordable interest rate and with no credit check ,we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or “loans for any reason!”? We have a fixed 3% interest rate!!!
    Email: Peterheymannloanoffer@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete