Friday, September 21, 2018

PART 1 - MURDEROUS PROTOCOL (No 24) OF EUROPEAN UNION BROKEN – known also as Document 12008E/PRO/24

My intention is clear...create detailed response to murderous European union's law known as "no right to apply for political asylum/protection in EU member state if citizen of another EU member state" which Serbia and Russia are using on territory of EU via corrupt politicians to get things done their way via extreme violence, and use one to contact international agencies in respect to one - contact international agencies such as ICC, UN and also individual EU member states in respect to one and get one nulled/voided(Croatia/ Polish Sejm/ Czech rep./ Slovakia and so on must be contacted as violators of such laws as is Slovenia can/must also be severely punished via Article 7 of the Treaty on European Union establishes a mechanism for the suspension of certain rights in the event of a serious and persistent breach by a Member State).
Then what I will do is to have whole thing translated to Polish language and use attorney which greatly assisted me along with Polish university(will keep confidential for now who and how - none of what you see here would I produce myself) to create more pressure on Polish immigration issues as well. Nevertheless, you can use seen here to save yourself if in similar situation as I am...


This is just part one, now part two will follow and perhaps even part three and then whole thing will be assembled...I am just giving you a little taste on what I am working on right now.

PLEASE DONATE/SUPPORT(click) TO THIS NEWS SITE(whatever is that you want to donate) so I can purchase at least basic work related necessities. Thank you for your help.

Just had thought today on how nice would it be to have your job guys...it would look like a part time to me(I invest 7 days in what you see here) and on top of that would get paid...think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment