Saturday, September 15, 2018

KGBs did cleaned room and have tried to retaliate with physical violence(failed operation was backed with temporary stateless situation for me).

After informing police about physical violence(my report to police was not entire and I will escalate one on Monday from Zgierz's police station as advised by police also to federal level - border police), I have spent three hours without room. Situation a bit difficult as I had to complete video on yet third KGB individual - they all arrived with me to this place from Debak immigration center) and was designed for me to loose time....but at the end of the day, bill will prove as extremely costly for Putin's team of losers as you are about to see in following videos https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2169501266458591&id=100001962176474

No comments:

Post a Comment