Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Because they decline to deliver Slovenian passport to Lodz vicinity from Warsaw

and since I am financially broke, I am left without choice other than to first ask for transfer to Warsaw where I can retrieve one and this way move out of the beautiful Poland at age 47.

On my requesting for work permit due to 6 month period few days ago, I got instead second negative answer related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/09/from-here-okay.html
As much as I was and am in desperate need for work, it was more about torture that went on for 6 months - organised by Kaczynski via Duda/Morawiecki and so on. No work for you for at least another 6 months is what I was told...

"Roomate" again talked on phone tonight at 0200am and so and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment