Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Situation became even more hactic from side of Polish immigration system on night before my departure to appointment with immigration

As I returned from city past 10pm, security officers have told me to stop bye at state bureau located in the building tomorrow. The two stated that documents are awaiting me there, but wouldn't answer what documents as no information was ever given to them. They both agree how I should meet with immigration tomorrow first as I have to depart here at 6am to be at appointment at 9am and state office in our building opens at 8am.

Will most likely make trip to nowhere tomorow as documents are probably related to my passport. Now you get real idea about USSR Polska or what govenmnt actions(not their blah blah) stand for.

This here was not an coincidence either.

1 comment:

  1. "Nice posting..thanks.
    Ijin..info investasi lahan keluarga di San Diego Hills memorial Park bebas biaya perawatan dan kebersihan selamanya klik outdoor edge
    "

    ReplyDelete