Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Not for everyone is the same in Polish immigration system

Russian immigrants are subject to different regulations...DO NOT FILE FOR PROTECTION IN POLAND, SLOVAKIA, CZECH REP. IF YOU HAVE ISSUE WITH RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT...they will kill you.
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/0otF6Wwg1K8

It was revolt as I filmed these few fridges only(downstairs huge freges are loaded with 10 x of what you see here and halal meat)...this people are loaded with food of all kinds and gesture on how one was purchased via childrens money which Polish state gives...its a lie. They also have cars and so on...most work and get super miney assured to them via pro Russian employers and get free food here and lodging and so on....

Never ever got a single joughourt or glass of milk(they destroyed me things so I couldt buy myself even bus ticket or glass of milk)...worst was when I walked so much...

Luxury vr starvation and tortue...both at the same place ;) and they are victims(unknown Russian losers against single very well known me)...

No comments:

Post a Comment