Sunday, February 10, 2019

I would complain to UN about mistreatment against me by Polish authorities, but

country itself is so pathetic that I have trouble doing even so...

To complain about procedure translates to "want to", but what would anyone with US/EU citizenship from countries where income is even as high as 10 times of situation in Poland(Slovenia alone had better standard of living than Poland some 20 years ago) want from country that screwed along with Russia his life domestically in EU and even abroad and is even engaging in as seen here !!????

I will demand assistance in respect to my >>>will<<< regarded to country which had nothing but genocide to offer to very today !!????

Geeee am thinking, if something like this would have happen in North Korea or Iran(situation I have gone through here was much much worse) it probably would make their authorities feel really good about themseves..."we did all this to him and look he is baging foreign institution to stay here"...

Poland would like privilage like this too !!??? Perhaps so...looks like so, but I don't think am ready to give one to Russia(this is just a substate of one with people unwilling to stand up for what they claim to be - an independant nation)...

No comments:

Post a Comment