Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Samantha Fox with her family was involved in excessive amount of torture - but when in our house in Slovenia, she would give impression as she is a long long time lost love

From her sister to her father and apartments etc. and foremost career - everything was paid in for through torture(sleep deprivation and chaotic terror/yelling screaming/ threats/ and physical)

She never ever was interested in me(attracted to me) and have contrary preferred other males as well as females. I was guilty for all the lies and misfortunes they were capable to come up with, but still feel that she deserved every dime/flat/ house she or her family owns. She tried to set me up with her sister who, however, is a biological child of her father but was not interested and once it was established I wasn't interested, these people would continue to push her down my throat blaming me for all sorts of things I had nothing to do with. Extremely viscous but thats England - thanks to her, I observed since childhood that she had to act/pretend to get her materialistic things together.

I am glad(Andrew took all the credit for what I did while Charles addressed me as Andrew's spy - never mind) that I did helped her to sort out her own life and wish more people would be as financially successful as she became after severe financial and mental struggle https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/samantha-fox-who-met-me-at-age-6-was.html 

I, however, would NOT want to meet with her or any of her family members. While not in the resentment category of British royals, I refuse to have to do with any blue blooded individual or whomever related to them in any way. My regards to Samantha Fox and her family and specially her father.

Samantha Fox loves her family unconditionally.

There is no way back here for British royals and never ever will be https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/the-first-mk-ultra-code-for-british.html not through eastern European gates of psychiatry or help to Ukraine(I resent US to have even give opportunity to British to participate in noble Ukrainian conflict) whatever nor German or Italian nor through romance nor job investment etc. opportunities nor agreement on paper of any kind...its a different price now and I never ask if I can/allowed. Even my kids if I will ever have them will remember WITH GRAND-KIDS meaning of written here(I would whack my own child if one would approach them in any way or allow them to approach).


MAY SUN SMILE ON THOSE WHOSE GRAND GRAND CHILDREN AGE 5, 6, 7, 8  WERE DIGGING BAREFOOTED FOR FOOD IN WINTER AND SUMMERS HUNGRY AND THIRSTY IN MINES THROUGHOUT RUSSIA AND WORLD, SO THEIR OWNERS COULD BUILD THEMSELVES MORE CASTLES AND HIRE MORE ARMIES BURN MORE COUNTRIES AND SHACKLE MORE WORKERS.



FROM COMPLAIN:

NOTE: During early childhood and next to abuse which went on since age 4, British royal family ALSO referred to me as anywhere from special friend(friend who became so dear that was considered at age 13 and up as a brother of Charles and Andrew and Edward as all three claimed to Anne and others infront of me while signaling with eyes) whom they would love nothing more than to save one's life by bringing me to Britain into royal settings and/or all the way to biological son of Andrew https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/08/it-is-fact-british-royals-insisted-me.html Andrew claimed I was a product of affair one had in Moscow with Russian female. And once over the age 13, a potential mate for royal female member. To fortify crime such as my being biological son of prince Andrew whom according to Andrew, Andrew managed for the sake of my survival to somehow approximate out of Moscow as close as possible to Italian and Austrian border – prince Andrew used famous singer Samantha Fox whom royals have involved in MK Ultra crime since my early age and for whom they all claimed me was prince Andrew's daughter out of wedlock(a real biological child of prince Andrew who at times as grown up even suggested me how sex between us is the impossible due to her biological relation to prince Andrew).


All the royal females(including princess Anne to have flirted with me) my age or less, insisted me on royal marriage together with their fathers and/or uncles – queen Elisabeth orchestrated several crazy MK Ultra shows during which royals insisted me with their daughters/granddaughters etc. how I just missed for inches a royal marriage offer with whatever females they were pushing me in my face through mindless MK Ultra games. These insane royal matrimonial offers with which they hoped would drive me insane, went on for decade or longer in some cases and were depicted to me during finalization of each marriage that took place as my fold for those to not get through - grooms who won royal brides always came out as smarter and finally part in which I was ridiculed by both sides(bride and groom) came to play. Acknowledged as stupid/awkward and disgusting/incompetent. While Harry insisted on my not mentioning princess Anne and/or Princess Michael of Kent and/or Duchess of York Sarah(funny how Harry and William – both never mentioned me to NOT mention his own mother Dianne who also heavily flirted with me upon what was becoming more and more evident marriage failure of Charles due to his own promiscuous whereabouts and with whom marriage with Dianne and myself also was agreed upon at one point), because I would be seen as not credible according to one due to my being son of prince Andrew....royals had ways to convince and brain rotten enough to believe what they all knew it was in my case UCONVINCABLE – USED INSTEAD AS A ULTIMATE THEFT OF TIME AND CONSEQUENTLY LIFE FOR WHAT THEY HOPED I WOULD FIGURE OUT EITHER TOO LATE OR NEVER. There is no way one could get wrong impression about someone like myself when observing me during MK Ultra as per even smallest possibility my having mental illness of some kind. Interrogations supported with heavy violence frequently went on through most severe sleep deprivation for days at the time and I never ever disappointed. I was known to have countered ultra violence performed on me at times even with use of fists and with lethal precision as was the case in Belarus where Lukashenko attempted with his body guard to completely break me down. Rebellion during MK Ultra which was the thing impossible, never ever ever paid off and was severely punished but at times one became a matter of life or death.


Fact of the matter is I was all of the above since nobody answered TO ME any questions that would pose threat to their lies – it made noooo sense to ask any questions related to above issues which would make royals, for whom I alone became more and more suspicious could possibly be even mentally ill, feel as uncomfortable...their answer if I would challenge them on "how" in respect to my being Andrew's child out of wedlock and/or “brother” of Charles/Andrew/ Edward COULD BRING ABOUT ISSUE OF POSSIBLE INCEST AND WAS AS SUCH IN MY OWN EYES AS UNDESIRABLE – POSSIBILITY EVEN EXISTED THEY PRACTICED ONE AND ONE WOULD BE MORE THAN ANYTHING AN UNANSWERED WASTE OF TIME WHICH NEXT TO MAKING THEM UNCOMFORTABLE COULD POSE DANGER TO MY OWN WELL BEING...NEXT TO TORTURE, THEY PRACTICED HEAVY ECT(ELECTROSHOCKS) AND WITH AMOUNT OF VIOLENCE INVOLVED, TOMORROW'S EXISTENCE COULD WELL BE FOR ME OUT OF REACH. I NEVER EVER DARED TO CHALLANGE ON ANY OF ABOVE ISSUES REGARDLES.



OF ALL ROYAL WIVES WHO HEAVILY FLIRTED WITH ME, SARAH, DUCHESS OF YORK, AS THE MOST. SARAH AT ONE POINT EVEN IMMIGRATED TO USA – INSISTED ME DURING MK ULTRA PRIOR TO DEPARTURE AND WHILE IN USA HAVE DONE IT BECAUSE OF ME TO BE WITH ME. I, HOWEVER, AM IN A TOTAL DISBELIEF AS THAT TOO MOST LIKELY WAS A ROYAL SCAM USED TO REDUCE MY BRAIN TO THE STATUS OF MARSHMALLOW. EVERYTHING THAT TWISTED ARROUND PRINCE ANDREW'S LIFE AS FAR AS NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES WAS A BLATANT LIE – OFF COURSE I BECAME WITH SARAH'S DEPARTURE AND BY COURTING HER DRUGGED UPUNDER MK ULTRA ALSO HIS ULTIMATE ENEMY(A TRAITOR) AT LEAST WHAT ONE CLAIMED ME FEW TIMES.



WITH ROYAL MARRIAGE OFFERS LAID DOWN ON OPEN, FURTHER A DEATH THREATS FROM EASTERN EUROPEAN POLITICIANS LINED UP IN MY FACE ONE AFTER ANOTHER IN NUMBERS MORE THAN WHAT I COULD COUNT – THIS ISSUE JUST AS MANY OTHERS WAS INDIFFERENT FROM BRITISH ROYALS TUTORING SOVIETS AT MY AGE 5 ON HOW TO GROUP GOOD AND BAD CHILDREN SEPARATELY(insisted Soviets how to have children facially profiled by using a number of faces with eastern European characteristics and other group with non Soviet faces then based on whatever facial group child would see him/herself to associate one with and ultimately even destroy one if displaying non cooperative behavior – if resistant to and/or in compliant with growing violence). NOT TO DEATH THREATEN, BUT TO CONFUSE ME ON WHOSE SIDE ROYALS REALLY WERE WHICH WAS THE GUARANTEED KEY TO GENOCIDE FOR BOTH SIDES ON THE CHESSBOARD – EVERYTHING ARROUND ROYALS CONCERNING ME SPINNED ARROUND DEVIDE AND CONQUER GAME THROUGH USE OF FOREIGN EASTERN EUROPEAN POLITICIAN SPECILLAY TO DEPICT ME TO ENTIRE SLAVIC COMMUNITY AND EVEN AMERICAN WHERE I BECAME A CITIZEN IN 2000 AS A ULTIMATE TRAITOR AND VICEVERSA. BETRAYAL OF THE BUILT “TRUST” WAS A ULTIMATE PRICE FOR BOTH SIDES – KILLING OF THE HOPE A FINAL GOAL IN THIS MUREDROUS GAME WHICH DEPRIVED ME OF 48 YEARS OF LIFE AND TOOK TREMENDOUS TALL ON PHYSICAL HEALTH.



It didn't stop with eastern Europeans of which Russians always presented ultimate threat to British royals(always there to “protect me”), but royal crime extended all the way to Hollywood - in the White House and US Congress, Spain, France, Italy, Vatican, China, India,etc....wherever political influence/power existed - royals used one to present themselves to me through MORE AND MORE extensive amount of torture as my victims who desperately want to save me but its a task impossible due my getting myself in more and more problems...THIS WORLD OF ROYAL MATRIMONIAL MK ULTRA OFFERS INVOLVED SAME CRIME REPEATED BY ALL OTHER ROYAL FAMILIES IN EUROPE AND MANY THROUGHOUT THE WORLD - NOT ANYWHERE NEAR TO THIS DEGREE WITH EXCEPTION TO THAILAND EXTREME.


MATRIMONIAL RELATION BETWEEN ANDREW'S DAUGHTERS BEATRICE AND EUGENIE WHICH HE OFFERED ME ON MILLION OCCASIONS, AND HAVE REPEATEDLY ONE DURING OTHER FEMALES' INQUIRIES ABOUT ME WITH WHAT BECAME EVIDENT AS ULTIMATE DETERRANT(ITS WHAT ANDREW ALONE ALSO SUGGESTED ME WHENEVER I INSISTED ON MEETING FEMALES INTEREASTED IN ME FOR MORE ON HOW WE HAVE AGREEMENT WHICH INVOLVES INSTEAD HIS DAUGHTERS) AND WAS USED EVEN AS AN EXCUSE FOR MY NOT BEING ALLOWED TO HAVE SEXUAL OR MATRIMONIAL RELATION WITH THEM DURING MK ULTRA. CONTRARY TO HIS LIES IN WHICH ANDREW INVOLVED EVEN HIS DAUGHTER OUT OF WEDLOCK SAMANTHA, ANDREW'S OFFERS WOULD IN TERMS OF NORMAL SOCIETY BE SEEN AS INCEST, BUT AS EXPLAINED ABOVE IT MADE NO SENSE TO QUESTION https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/08/it-is-fact-british-royals-insisted-me.html




No comments:

Post a Comment