Sunday, July 16, 2023

Joe Biden stated me that I have to make a public statement in respect to children from other parts of Europe in Moscow whom I have seen growing up next to me whenever delivered there beginning age 4

on how one always acted as our protector - got himself as it appeared even into physical fights with Russians to save children from violence. At least theirs as I wasn't that lucky way to often. He appeared did harbored children from Kremlin, but then again I already witnessed about everything I had to say and will not allow anyone to correct any part of my account about what went on.
JOE BIDEN CLAIMED ME WILL CONTINUE TO DELIBERATELY ACT FULISH TILL I RECOGNISE ONE FOR WHAT ONE WAS. THE PROBLEM IS THAT AS MUCH AS I WISH IT WAS, PROBLEM NEVER WAS IN ME. JOE BIDEN WAS INVOLVED IN MY MK ULTRA CASE SINCE MY EARLY CHILDHOOD.

I DIDN'T EVEN TRUST CHILDREN WHO PARTICIPATED IN THERE DESPITE THEIR NON RUSSIAN ORIGINS. MANY OF THESE CHILDREN WHO PLAYED VICTIMS IT BECAME CLEAR EVEN FROM BALTIC STATES OR FROM WHEREVER A NOTHING MORE THAN WELL TRAINED SOVIET CROOCKS OF MY AGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment