Saturday, July 29, 2023

It was neighbor Igor Kotar who on behalf of Russians begun to actively(regularly) inject with cancer in a left arm after engendered via MK Ultra "contest" with schoolmate Gorazd Štangelj as per who can take more hits in left arm

 Year was either 1989 or 1990 - Interpreted as gifr of the USSR to me for taking one down - take-down which was heavily boasted about and laughed at(ridiculed) infront of me in the faces of Russians by British royals who as a result did as stated. 

THE VERY FIRST CANCEROUS NEEDLE STABBING, HOWEVER, took place in 1985 at my age 15  – procedure which Russians commenced in Moscow upon my grammar school graduation at age 15 as a form of punishment for “BAD BEHAVIOR”. FOR WHAT IS WRITTEN BELLOW, CLASS WHICH I ATTENDED FOR MAINTENANCE MECHANIC(COMPLETED ONE IN 1989) ALSO WAS/IS TOTALLY FAMILIARIZED WITH MENTIONED PROCEDURE AND IT WAS DETRIMENTAL FACTOR WAS TOLD BY THOSE WHO OBSERVED KREMLIN'S VIOLENCE IN MOSCOW TO PART FROM SOVIET UNION AT WHATEVER COSTS.

After meeting in Russia, it was decided as neighbor Igor Kotar stated that Gorazd Štangelj https://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorazd_%C5%A0tangelj will live while I would be killed on what Igor Kotar begun to systematically inject me in left arm. Something that still didn't have almost any effect according to Kotar on my iron arms for at least 2 years and it


was amplified heavily during my Slovenian military service with idea to blame it all on Slovenia and even on Croatia - neighbor physician Igor Kotar(neighbor of Yugo attorney Miroslav Berger) hastily claimed it was Croats in Zagreb who were doing cancer stuff into left arm to me and have used such brainwash upon every delivery to Zagreb - to remind me as Igor Kotar who would have me visit next to Belgrade also Zagreb Hospital claimed https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/surgical-lymphoma-cancer-poisoning-in.html Slovenian pro independence all supported continuation of procedures Slovenia inherited from Yugoslavia against me - they were in a hurry and nothing to fear from in complete agreement with British - West.

 By 1986, Sergei Shoigu made Slovenian Novo mesto as his third(to Moscow and his hometown) hometown - had a permanent place to stay with other Russians at the neighbors - I suspect even at Igor Kotar's house.

What went on in Slovenian military with injections in left arm was just a plane stabbing with needle moving in arm back and forth. Practice was which went on also in Moscow and in Belgrade, but was engendered in a such a way that I had no ability due to REPEATED terror(trauma) and frequency to point out on exactly who how when.

British royals who caused all this were after-all "saving" me to London since my age 6 when prince Phillip and Andrew demanded from other royals to keep me there - have repeatedly evaluated me in Novo mesto and in Moscow whether I am willing to depart to London for good just to obtain repeated YES WHAT HAD AS A RESULT MARKING ME IN MY ENVIRONMENT AS TRAITOR AND AS SUCH SENTENCED TO DEATH. Once in London, it was a systematic increase of torture that would take place - they all worked in agreement with one another, AMERICANS USED THE SAME APPROACH BUT AT LATTER STAGE - AGE 12 AND UP CAUSING HYSTERIA AS PER HOW THEY WILL KILL ME IF NOT...OLDER SLOVENIAN CHILDREN WERE EVEN USED NEXT TO PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS(THIS WHOLE THING WAS BY  POLICE ENFORCED OPERATION) TILL I LEARNED ENGLISH AND EVEN THEN THOSE WOULD CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE.

My schoolmates who observed(knew everything about what went on) left arm cancer butchery were certain I would collapse due to cancer withing a matter of days moths the most, but it didn't happen. Scoolmate Medle and Šmajdek both claimed me under MK Ultra that as such am unemployable and this at age 17 and would never allow their parents(parents had private companies) to offer me employment. THE DEATH(not just death) was guaranteed in my face at age 17.

Štangelj's arms was destroyed entirely, mine not - I barely could feel anything but it was he who carried on after recovery while I was destined to total failure. ARM NEEDLE STABBING EXPANDED INTO STABBING OF GLAND/LYMPH NODES AND WHAT I DESCRIBED AS DESTRUCTION OF BODY THROUGH POISONING.

LOJZE PETERLE USED HIS WIFE BRANKA BERKOPEC PETERLE TO OBTAIN EXCUSE FOR HIS VIOLENCE AGAINST ME - PETERLE USED BRANKA TO EXCUSE CRIME BLAIMING ME FOR REJECTING ONE DURING MK ULTRA FOR A DISCRIMINATION AGAINST HIS WIFE - IT WAS SAME SHIT WITH OTHER "LIBERATORS" FROM BAVĆAR TO RUPEL JANŠA....THEY ALL HAVE WITH HEAVY ANXIETY SEARCHED ON WAYS HOW TO CONNECT WITH MILAN KUČAN, BUT REMAIN AT LEAST PUBLICLY DIFFERENT.

BRANKO BERKOPEC WAS MY COWORKER AT YOUTH FOR YOUNG ASSOCIATION PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TO US AND PETERLE ASSOCIATED WITH KUČAN TWO ISSUES INTO SOMETHING THAT WAS USED TO FURTHER TRAUMATIZE AND WHILE BLAMING ME FOR IT ALL. IT WAS CULTURE OF ABUSE BASED ON TORTURE AND IDEA IN CREATING A SELF BLAME IN ONE FOR TORTURE PERFORMED ON ME.

I ESTIMATE MK ULTRA AS THE WORST PROBLEM IN THE WORLD BECAUSE ONE GIVES THE ABILITY TO TORTURERS FOR SMALLEST INJURY TO GROW INTO UNSTOPPABLE PROBLEM....BITE FROM MOSQUITO OR ANT EASILY CAN KILL YOU AND HITTING WITH YOUR HEAD AGAINST SOME OBJECT CAN LEAVE YOU WITH BRAIN TUMORS....VICTIMS REMEMBER SINGLE MOSQUITO BITE AND NOT INJECTIONS.


UNFORTUNATELY FOR BRITISH ROYALS, THEY MADE QUITE A COMMERCIAL IN MIAMI DOWNTOWN WHEN THEY ARRIVE FOR 5 YEARS ON THE ROW TO INTIMIDATE/EMBARRASS AND FOREMOST TO "SAVE" ME ON BEHALF OF KREMLIN BY DESTROYING MY NEWLY OBTAINED AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/british-royals-paradedvisits-miami.html

No comments:

Post a Comment