Thursday, July 27, 2023

MK ULTRA - July 26th 2023 Ghost Worker identified at home for elderly people in Novo mesto all the way to his age 10

DURING VISIT TO FATHER TODAY - HE COMMENCED PHYSICAL REHABILITATION WAS TOLD TODAY ALREADY MONTHS AGO.

 

SPECIAL THANKS TO 24 YEARS OLD "KID"(VERY NICE YOUNG MAN) AND HIS FAMILY.

THIS LAPTOP WAS THOROUGHLY INSPECTED BY POLICE FOR POSSIBLE WINDOWS ISSUES AS PER WHAT TO ANTICIPATE I WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH ONCE MINE AND HAVE BRAINWASHED ME BASED ON OBSERVATIONS ON HOW TO SEE....

GHOST WORKER - SOMEONE GOVERNMENT WOULD OFTEN USE TO DISTRACT WITH POINTED OUT FACTS PERTAINING TO CERTAIN MATTERSAGAINST WITNESS'S CLAIMS  - PERSON OR BUSINESS(MOST OFTEN BOTH AS PEOPLE ARE USED TO TRIGGER MEMORIES ON EVENTS IN THE PAST IN WHICH GOVERNMENT HAD THEM POSE WITH CERTAIN ISSUES PERTAINING TO SOMETHING WHICH YET HAD TO TAKE PLACE TO GET REAL MENING FOR GOVERNMENT SAKE) BOTH PLACED IN CERTAIN ELEMENT WHICH GOVERNMENT WOULD TRIGGER AT CERTAIN TIME TO CONFLICT WITTINESS'S ACCOUNT.

AUDIO IN SLOVENIAN LANGUAGE

Elon Musk have with Bezos claimed if financing whole operation to save me, but at the same time on how if I would continue to point finger at him that US Government would have one disappear

What Elon meant by "financing operation" as for the most part was nothing other than organised crime that went on against me next to real time butcheries performed on me because of something Western governments alone owed based on their own promises which I didn't want them to be even fulfilled in real time, I sure do not know....but I learned during MK Ultra when elites begun to insist me to keep mouths shut about abuse against me for my own sake while laughing in my face through main stream media(used for total dehumanization through to depiction of prior torture implemented in my face), that I had no one to turn to for help other than God. It was insane to note during last stages that MK Ultra nightmares were real and those who financed them in a big hurry to leave good impressions about them....next to great advice about how to stay alive for which I had no clue what a degree of lunacy I would have to deal with, ALL THE British royal members also applied on "government disappear" issue if  would...I had more brother than Andrew, Charles, and Edward...same story went on in Hollywood and in the world of rap/NBA/boxing etc...I would say too damn bad they blocked even adds  revenue, but it was far worse as even video view counters were blocked to deter people away from me as far as possible and encourage psychiatry to take genocide on the next level

LAPTOP PROBLEMS SOLVED AND NOT SOLVED AS THEY EXCEPT MICROPHONE ALL CAME BACK. APPEARS THESE PROBLEMS ARE NOT SOLVABLE
IT DIDN'T WORK WHAT RATHER IS IMPOSSIBLE. BLACK SCREEN WAS BACK AFTER JUST FEW MINUTES.



I SIMPLY DISABLED MICROPHONE.



No comments:

Post a Comment