Friday, July 14, 2023

American whites and some blacks insisted how black "stars" will also pay me compensation and I am here to say

 I never ever would or will accept a cent from black American population who cheered my death when institutionalized in 2013. Its not that I am discriminating against money, but money is more than money to


me and everything that took place against me from the side of USA where American whites have used blacks to pull in a war against me entire civil rights movement as well as certain parts of Asia and African continent was and will remain a matter between American whites and blacks. I am not white never was and for the cost of black racism will not become one https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/i-always-did-have-soft-spot-for.html 

YOU DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES, YOU AHEV ACTIVELY PARTICIPATED AND IN MANY

CASES EITHER FOR YOUR MASTERS OR DUE TO OWN ILLNES HAVE TAKEN INITIATIVE IN GENOCIDE AGAINST ME ALL THE WAY TO THE END. ITS TOO LATE NOW. ITS A DIFFERENT PRICE NOW AS HARRY USED TO SAY....

"DON'T DISCRIMINATE MONEY" SAYING FOR ME IN YOUR CASE AS IS, I HAVE TO TELL YOU "PEOPLE ARE MONEY" TOO BAD YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME WITH YOUR OWNERS AT LEAST AS A MONEY. NOT AS A HUMAN EBING IF YOU HATED ME SO MUCH, BUT AT LEAST AS A MONEY. KEEP IT ITS YOURS. MONEY IS MORE THAN MONEY.

KEEP YOUR UNCLE TOM'S MONEY WITH WHICH YOU INFECTED ENTIRE WORLD WITH. AND I HOPE THEY PAY YOU WHATEVER REPARATIONS THEY OWE YOU.



BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON JULY 17th, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT
You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.




No comments:

Post a Comment