Friday, July 7, 2023

It was Joe Biden who didn't know how to find his way back to me after decades of treason/torture that demanded from Slovenian police even a bathing with super cancerous detergent bars

 Police afterwards incited me to complain to Joe Biden about use of detergent bars strictly used for clothing that is if I ever wanted for insane practice used for years to stop. Truth is that Biden' envy hated me more than the one of Putin https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/i-was-very-very-wrong-about-hollywoods.html 

Janša and Peterle LAUGHED IN MY FACE AT BLED IN RESPECT TO MENTIONED ISSUE WHICH FINALLY WAS STOPPED(GORENJSKA'S REGION) SOMETIMES IN 2012 DURING AMERICAN DELEGATION'S VISIT. THE REAL BIDENOMICS. THERE WAS A REAL REASON WHY I HAD TO GO INSIDE OF THE PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, BUT THEY DIDN'T STOP WITH ONE AND DEMANDED MORE DAMAGE TO BE DONE AGAINST ME. MORE PROOFS AS THEY REFERRED TO A 48 YEAR GENOCIDE AS.


No comments:

Post a Comment