Sunday, July 2, 2023

British psychiatric brutality came to attention to almost all involved if not all - many of which NO LONGER WANTED TO HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH THEM what pressured royal family more and more

I laughed at queen Elisabeth's face in 2011(in London - Buckingham palace) when she told me knew not how I managed to avoid PSYCHITRIC hospitalization for that long, but that they are closing in and sooner than latter IT WILL BE IT FOR ME. British royals claimed me were watching domestic events
inside of the house big brother style.

Once hospitalized in 2013, however, British royals were condemned by numerous people involved some of which no longer would even exchange words with them during visits in Novo mesto. Prince Harry and prince William(the so called health experts) found themselves isolated by many supporters. In generations of crime against me, royal psychiatry crime was the ugliest one of them all https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/psychiatrist-kaps-insisted-in-my-face.html 

SO I KNOW WITH 100% CERTAINITY WHO DID PSYCHIATRY AND HOW AND WHY AND ABOVE WRITTEN IS A TESTAMENT OF REALITY,

IT WAS A PSYCHITRIC HOSPITAL IN 2013 AFTER 38 YEARS OF MK ULTRA TORTURE OF WHICH 32 INCLUDED THEIR INVOLVEMENT IN ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment