Friday, July 21, 2023

British royals argued on coming cancer chemotherapy issues with me infront of Joe Biden who went to complain them in 2015 about my religious beliefs which do not permit such practice performed on body on what

 they kept silent and proceeded to meet doctors/physicians from United Nations whom they controlled and used for their crime to pursue me with I cite, "this is up to you, if you will want to live you will and if not then not".

When British royals learned about my religious beliefs concerning radiation chemotherapy, they intensified torture gesturing me in face utterly who cares you will see if you will or not. UN physicians involved in genocide insisted in my face in 2015 how am lucky for such practices to even exist and to have ability to use them in future. Year was 2015.

Prince Harry and prince William insisted me on how I have to take care myself as they(always was them, but no answer ever was given as per who - from queen Elisabeth to Charles and Andrew it was all the same and all based on WHAT THEY WILL DO TO YOU) will do bad things to me and I will be forced to survive BY UTERLY CHOOSING BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD FOODS AND POISONED FOOD THAT ALSO WOULD BE PLANTED INTO GAME.

They asked about what kinds of religion is this and that they never heard about one I told them same as the one which prohibits me from consuming alcohol or smoking cigarettes. They didn't care - they laughed. Good for us I heard. 

I deemed and deam that body should depart this world in a same state as it arrived and no radiation/chemo therapies are allowed to have any impact on one.

Radiation/chemo therapies in my case would further be upgraded psychiatric violence. It always starts with small but unsuccessful on what goes to next stage requiring more till third stage when those who butchered in this case for 48 years become exonerated in the name of the humanity - butchery becomes healing and I can't never will allow anything like this to happen. Body and soul are one and must remain as one upon departure or life truly was wasted.

Indian Narendra Modi became all excited about coming radiation/chemo therapies and begun to traumatize also with this issue...

I do NOT CARE ABOUT THE MONEY WHEN IT COMES TO SUCH ISSUE AND IN WORST CASE SCENARIO BRITISH WILL GET TO KEEP STOLEN MONEY FOR STOLEN LIFE, BUT UNDER NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES. MY FIRST PRIORITY AS SOON AS NIGHTMARE ENDS IS TO LEARN JUST HOW MUCH DAMAGE TO BODY THESE MONSTERS MANAGED TO ACCOMPLISH AD WILL GO FROM THERE. THERE IS HOPE FROM GREATER THAN GREAT BRITAIN.

FOR ME THE MAIN THING WAS TO LIVE LIFE IN FULL POTENTIAL. TO MAXIMUM WHICH I DID. I NEVER MEASURED LIFE ACCORDING TO PSYCHOPATHS SURROUNDING ONE(EVIL INFLICTED ON ME), BUT ALWAYS TO WHAT I MANAGED TO SQUEEZE OUT OF ONE DESPITE ALL DIFFICULTIES FACED WITH. I NEVER BENT TO TERROR OR FEAR OF ANY KIND - I NEVER ALLOWED FOR EVEN MILITARY GRADE POISON USED AS SO CALLED PSYCHIATRIC PILLS TO SUCK MY BRAIN OR PHYSICAL ENERGY OUT OF MY BODY TO SLOW ME DOWN IN ANY WAY...NEVER BOWED DOWN INFRONT OF HOLLYWOOD LIES ELITES OR FAKE WORKERS OR EVEN HOMELESS RIGHTS AND HAVE FOUGHT MY WAY ALL THE WAY AS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME TO THIS WORLD WOULD WANT ME TO. WILL NEVER GROWN SICK(DESPITE ALL) NOR OLD. THERE TRULY IS ONE LIFE TO LIVE, BUT FEW IF ANY KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF HERE STATED. I HAVE NOOOOO REGRETS AND THERE IS NOTHING I EVER WOULD CHANGE ABOUT THE WAY I DID. I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF MYSELF.

UNLIKE FRANK SINATRA(HAHAHA), I HAVE NOT PLANNED EACH STEP BUT I DID MANAGED TO KEEP MY "DO" AND "NOT" AND FOREMOST "I"(MY FACE) WHO DID THIS NOT GOVERNMENT...IT SAVED MY LIFE :)))))


CHEMO-THERAPIES RADIATION WERE MADE FOR PEOPLE LIKE SINATRA(GOVERNMENT PRODUCTS WHO ACCENT "I DID, MY WAY") NOT MYSELF. FOR THOSE WHO HAD LIFE SWEET ENOUGH TO AFFORD THEMSELVES WORLD OF REGRETS AND SORROW. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE AND ARE SOFT ENOUGH TO CRY FOR OTHERS TO SEE AND IN HOPE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU RATHER THAN DIE WHEN ITS TIME TO DEPART.


[Verse 1] ETC.
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

[Verse 2]
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention

I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

[Chorus]
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all, and I stood tall
And did it my way
[Verse 3]
I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh, no, oh, no, not me
I did it my way

[Chorus]
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels

The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way

[Outro]
Yes, it was my way

No comments:

Post a Comment