Saturday, July 21, 2018

People warn me that Slovenian state(Borut Pahor/Šarec and his parliament) attempts to either murder me via artificial lighting or simply remove me from process(violent afterlife butchery)

Individual from this very place(owner) sends me message from Buckingham palace which is "100% will not happen because of too high price which am asking"(his message fits exact description of MKULTRA codes given to me on how we would communicate).
Owner from this palace(mini castle) where Americans and Russians have also lodged and to whom I was forced to even sign contract in respect to audio/video proofs under MKULTRA, now gestures on how he knows nothing in respect to my case...well, I even know room where I signed contract and officially this would be my first arrival to this place...

I am not angry with him...is a nice old man with younger son who still has same girlfriend(how the hell would I know all this if not because I was brought from USA in from 1998 to 2006 - I can describe room where I signed contract to pay him two million USD if he provides me with physical proofs in respect to MKULTRA torture)....


I do NOT expose myself to lightning and always take cover in house or castle(NOT under trees and not near river) as Slovenian police would suggest story to the public...

No comments:

Post a Comment