Saturday, November 4, 2023

Sylvester Stallone who death threatened me also in 2012(eccentric character - wasn't his first nor last) and claimed me SAME WILL HAPPEN TO MY FATHER as to what happened to his, will have to give me some information on his death threats to me and those which pertained to my father

Sylvester Stallone often was extremely aggressive/violent/ abusive. Not for my sake, but I do like to know about his claims about my father. Stallone visited our residence in Novo

mesto on numerous occasions and came up with all sorts of lies as FUTURE offers. My father now is 91 and Stallone words to me in respect to future battle with health were extremely dismissive/insulting - pitiful. 

Sylvester Stallone was going insane with his father and was loosing his mind with one - Stallone is extremely easy on his nerves(very feminine cry baby character - complainer not quite in his head) and in reality is nothing as seen in cinema. Afterwards proceeded to question me if I think am any better and expressed his concerns to psychiatrist Peter Kapš and Slovenian police whom one begun to demand on how he wants it for me in the future AND  also for my father FOR ME TO SEE MYSELF

IN HIS LOSS. 

STALLONE'S FATHER WASN'T THE ONLY ONE TO PARISH IN 2011/2012 FROM STALLONE FAMILY...

During Sylvester Stallone father's last moments, CIA and FBI had me tortured with Stallone and Stallone's father participating in torture for several days at the time

This torture procedure went on whenever delivered to USA for at least two years before Stallone's father was pronounced as dead in 2011 - I was compelled to curse one out by Stallone and THE SAME WENT ON WITH Stallone's son for whom Stallone stated me afterwards was no any good AND DUE TO HATRED AGAINST ME, he had to take care of him - claimed became even dangerous for him alone. A real death of a fake death certificate, Stallone went in my case(2012 giving Slovenian police instructions on how he wanted to get done with me and my father while death threatening me and claiming how my father will die before my eyes doing same to me as to what his did to him) far too far and I will demand this issue to be clarified https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/sylvester-stallone-who-death-threatened.html


@Stallone - I hope justice catches up with you. The way you treated your father during his last moments, I never ever did. You are a garbage and thats for the reminder. We yet have to see if I will catch step with you via police/court. If I will, you will regret you were born. Regards to your brother who claimed was/ is a tough mafioso and can take care of me at any time.

Whole a lot of garbage in Hollywood. Stallone had another accomplice with him back in 2012 when giving instructions on how he wanted for me and my father. Stallone is extremely proud Italian who among others also day dreamed about annexing Slovenia to Italy.


Sly: Sylvester Stallone reveals his abusive dad’s last words on his deathbed

Sylvester Stallone opens up about his rocky childhood in Netflix series

 


Sylvester Stallone returns to New York where he grew up (Netflix)
Sylvester Stallone returns to New York where he grew up (Netflix) (Netflix)

What did you miss?

Emotional Sylvester Stallone has opened up about his physically abusive father Frank’s final words on his deathbed in new Netflix documentary Sly.

The Hollywood legend, 77, had a complicated relationship with his father - who died aged 91 at his home in Wellington, Florida after a battle with prostate cancer in 2011.

Fast forward 12 years on, The Expendables superstar has now revealed the piece of advice that his father gave him to "learn to love and forgive people" before his death.

Jennifer Flavin with her husband Stallone and his brother Frank Stallone
Jennifer Flavin with her husband Stallone and his brother Frank Stallone (Getty) (Ryan Emberley via Getty Images)

What, how and why?

Stallone's brother Frank Jnr. - who makes a cameo in the Netflix documentary feature film - had arranged for the star to spend time with their father when he was growing more ill.

They managed to meet for a final time, just a few weeks before his dad died.

In a vulnerable moment, the Rocky star looked back on the last moments with his father and the emotional conversation they shared. "He's on his deathbed," he said.

"He goes, ‘You know Sly.’ I go, ‘Yeah.’ He says, ‘You should learn to love and forgive people.’ I said, ‘Really? That just come to you now as the f***ing angels are about to whisper in your ear. He goes, ‘Yeah you should learn.’

Read more: Sly reviews

Stallone won the hearts of many with his performance in Rocky (Netflix)
Stallone won the hearts of many with his performance in Rocky (Netflix) (Netflix)

Related FOREMOST TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/10/i-am-accusing-government-of-united.html THROUGH WHICH ARTICLE I COMMENCED ULTIMATE TRUTH ABOUT GENOCIDE CONTINUATION UPON SLOVENIAN INDEPENDENCE IN 1991.  and all other posts which they demanded from me...why not, those made no sense for me in my life and was warned ON MILLION OCCASIONS(VIA DEATH THREATS FOR MENTIONING THEM) BY RUSSIANS AND SERBS WITH WHOM WESTERNERS PARTICIPATED about ever mentioning them....

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/what-you-should-know-about-germany-if.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/german-brain-2-thing-based-in-my.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/at-age-4-i-no-longer-wanted-to-patrol.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/genocide-against-me-in-goriziagorica.html 



No comments:

Post a Comment