Thursday, November 30, 2023

Private Vladimir Putin's tool in America listed as dead(tool loved Belarus the most)

Kissinger supported Vladimir Putin against me for only 51 years and was involved in my case since my early childhood - also visitor to Slovenia(in our house where one insisted lift/elevator should be installed). Its how we got visit to Slovenia from OTIS ELEVATORS and Otis got maintenance contract at the building on Miami Beach where I resided - worked etc.

Half a million people in Ukraine together with Russian military are already DEAD. NOBODY WANTED TO LISTEN TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY - HAVE INSISTED ON EVEN TO UKRAINE WHICH GAVE ITS SOVIET NUCLEAR ARSENAL TO RUSSIA IN RETURN FOR SUPPORT FROM USA AND CONTINUED AT THE SAME TIME TO FLIRT WITH RUSSIA TILL RUSSIA TOOK A GOOD CHUNK OF ONE IN 2014.


Time and "killed"....figure also was involved in MK Ultra and I was brainwashed for figure" would even trigger FBI investigation procedure of my case...warned to NOT place anything as seen bellow anywhere despite "temptation"....exact word used during brainwash "temptation" - "tempting" news. It was Barack Obama(frequent visitor) who was so certain about future FBI's success to stall my "complain".

No comments:

Post a Comment