Thursday, November 2, 2023

I was told to have rescued as a child and all the way up to age 19 over two hundred and fifty Italian WW2 fascists from Yugoslavia

This crime went on till Yugoslav federation detonated itself into fully blown war in 1991. Important to note again is disgusting Slovenian attitude toward me which suggested at the border where Slovenian border guards and Slovenian police assisted JNA military(Serbs) in giving me all the necessary support for smooth crime transition. IGOR BAVČAR, Janez Janša, Milan Kučan BORUT PAHOR cooperated in Gorizia border crossings with one another already at the mids of the 70s. For every walk, however, Slovenian side demanded from me with prior torture at the

JNA military installation in area a RAGE/ANGER statements which suggested(USED TO SUPPORT THEIR THESIS) on how I am doing this on my own and want it this way...it was used by Janša upon Slovenian independence to suggest in my face on how am guilty for MK Ultra bestiality enforced against me to not stop. JANŠA AND BAVČAR PERSONALLY ASSISTED TITO WITH TRANSFERS OF FASCISTS IN GORIZIA - IT WAS AS A PART OF SHADY YUGO UDBA DEAL TO COVER-UP ITS IDENTITY AT JOSPI BROZ TITO'S REQUEST. JANŠA(REGISTERED UDBA OFFICER) AND BAVČAR(YUGO POLICE OFFICER) WERE BOTH DELIVERED ON THE PICTURE BY NONE OTHER THAN THEIR BOSS MILAN KUČAN. MILAN KUČAN = WAS AND IS MILAN KUČAN. OPERATION WAS INITIALLY LED BY BORUT PAHOR, BUT AT REQUEST OF JOSIP BROZ TITO, HANDS CHANGED IN 1977 WITH MORE AND MORE PRESENT JANŠA/BAVČAR TEAM. GOLD AND ALL OTHER STUFF TITO DELIVERED TO WEST EVEN FROM SOVIET UNION DIRECTION SUCH AS WAS ROMANIA(this was yet another place I wandered with Tito), WAS GREAT BUT NOTHING COMPARED TO A NAZI AND FASCIST TRANSFERS WHICH TITO RAN ON BORDER WITH ITALY. JOSIP BROZ TITO ISSUED A DECREE FOR ALL UDBA PERSONNEL AND TO ME TO NEVER EVER DEAL WITH GERMANS(Austrian Border), BUT ALWAYS AND ONLY WITH ITALIANS. TITO SOMEHOW CONSIDERED ITALIANS AS LESS THREATENING THAT GERMANS. AND FOR WRITTEN IS ABOVE, YOU KNOW AS A UDBA INDIVIDUAL THAT ONLY SOMEONE WHO KNEW MORE THAN YOU OR JUST AS MUCH AS YOU COULD HAVE STATED HERE SEEN. NO LESS. DUE TO ECONOMIC SUCCESS MY CASE BROUGHT TO TITO, SOVIET UNION OFFICIALS CLAIMED ME BEGUN TO REPLICATE THE SAME VIA BERLIN AND OTHER PARTS OF EASTERN EUROPE SUCH AS WAS POLISH BORDER WHERE EVEN A PICKUP OF NAZIS WAS ORGANISED FOR TRANSFER TO WEST AND DIRECT CZECH BORDER - GERMANS DIDN'T ASK ME FOR INSTRUCTION WHEN I WAS AGE 9 MONTHS OLD IN BERLIN ON HOW TO DO IT, SO SOVIET STATEMENTS ON WHO COMMENCED WHAT WERE RATHER LIES.....JUGO SLOVENSKI JUNAKI VČERAJ, DANES, JUTRI PA NIGDAR VEČ.

The number of neonazi Germans rescued via Berlin to West is unknown. Numbers according to Israelis were just as staggering. 

RESCUED TRANSLATES TO SOLD FOR A LOTS A LOTS OF MONEY - FACTORIES AND INDUSTRY AND WESTERN MILITARY TECHNOLOGY. 

Once Israel learned about it, it didn't waste time. Nazi hunt turned into hefty Shekels. Whoever imitated Josip Broz Tito long after his death doing his best to correct in me a negative view about one, stated me laughing, "I caught them, you sell them and once you grow up, you will get yourself a small guy like yourself who will do same for you"....

As a kid, I really had no clue about what went on. It did me no good. A lots of evil indeed. I provided a perfect hideout for those who preferably would afterwards even see me dead. Those fascists in Gorizia

and nazis in Berlin once saved, they didn't care about me - saving them based on Tito's receipt meant to be present during their escape which Yugoslav UDBA alone supported. While thanked on Italian side of the border, I was left behind for dead. For me to think about something like this in life, it didn't make any sense. Even for trying to push creation of silicone wally in Germany when computer revolution commenced(at very beginning), I was heavily resented/envied and dumbed down with physical beatings/ECT you name it...till one day(10 years down the road - politicians admitted me mistake after 5 years and ) young Germans learned about it who also wondered where it all went for Germany...Italians and even French have on Behalf of British royals

offered dreams purchase under MK Ultra. Insisted on TOTALLY UNREALISTIC(LIES) marriage with Italian dethroned royals with idea to purchase silence about what went on in respect to physical torture I endured(torture for cash/loans/ businesses opportunities etc. program). Initial financial offers issued to my by British, Germans, Dutch, Norwegians, Swedes, US Government and others simply vanished as new bullshit opportunities popped on picture while I was bathing myself in pain in sorrow beginning 2013 even inside of the psychiatrist hospital Ljubljana Polje...searched as a half homeless  person for brain scattered all over eastern Europe past Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine where I also filed for political asylum all the way to Belarus...a fucking Italo lunacy that, however, landed Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi job at the Buckingham palace....not envious of Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, but I don't think figure like myself would want to see myself beginning 2018 in absolutely anyone of them in absolutely anything. I am not interested in world of royals and actually despite one - see them as useless parasites who made my life the impossible acting just as vultures using lies and torture awaiting for truth to become crystal clear against all odds...beyond disgusting + they haven't accomplished NOTHING when compared to myself. They can claim all the titles they want, see me they will not. Never ever again.
Josip Broz Tito did have a humorous side, but his humor was barely funny to me. Children such as Fajon and even adults such as Pahor/Kučan were stealing absolutely everything from me as far as savings and foreign gifts...Tito who used all sorts of kids to motivate(he compared me with other kids and suggested if I don't want other gladly will do and has million kids just like myself) me in what I realized were rather mentally ill efforts based on stated, observed me no longer wanting to compete for his goodwill...I told Tito that I do not want to socialize with kids any longer, but only adults. And he responded me I cite, "you have too you will need them"...I asked him hoe is it I will need them and what for since I do all by myself and he answered me, "if for nothing other than to marry one of those girls" to which I replied him with "no, I won't"....he happily smiled while reminding me with "ohhh, yes you will" pointing me at some who were present - suggesting me how I just flirted with some even adult females pointing me at few and asking me "how about those whom you just flirted with..."...still, he didn't want me to gave money and gifts and for me whole thing was becoming rather a matter of mental illness what also was the right thing to view as beginning age 4.

Related FOREMOST TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/10/i-am-accusing-government-of-united.html THROUGH WHICH ARTICLE I COMMENCED ULTIMATE TRUTH ABOUT GENOCIDE CONTINUATION UPON SLOVENIAN INDEPENDENCE IN 1991.  and all other posts which they demanded from me...why not, those made no sense for me in my life and was warned ON MILLION OCCASIONS(VIA DEATH THREATS FOR MENTIONING THEM) BY RUSSIANS AND SERBS WITH WHOM WESTERNERS PARTICIPATED about ever mentioning them....

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/what-you-should-know-about-germany-if.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/german-brain-2-thing-based-in-my.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/at-age-4-i-no-longer-wanted-to-patrol.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/genocide-against-me-in-goriziagorica.html 



 




My missions where I was sent came toe to toe inches away from death on probably minimum 1000 occasions

And 1000 is probably a very low number. The way I increased the number of followers during MK Ultra was by getting at times physically in the face of anywhere from worst war criminals, criminal offenders, KGB/UDBA assassins, politicians and even drug dealers to degree when it was clear I would get killed for just inch of extra resistance. Psychopaths who really didn't care killing a child to get it their way. As for death threats, multiply that 1000 with 10.

It was said that US Government(CIA) got idea for Facebook, Twitter and other online platforms exactly from my MK Ultra case which grew into super unimaginable giant case. I was also told to play you video as seen bellow to compare crime intensity with which at times I was faced with. Most of the crime I am talking about here went on prior to 2000. About 80%. 

Some subjects I was told, were even killed/shot by police during MK Ultra sessions alone - on the spot. On some locations where delivered, military troops such as foreign legion didn't know if they would manage to save themselves from coming hell.

I always lived a prefect peaceful life if allowed - life in which nothing went on other than legal problems beginning 2006, but not when they made me disappear...MK Ultra was a hole into other parts of the world and other sides of social ladders - from the lowest to top. I am not proud. I in-fact I never ever wanted to have anything to do with it. The deadliest year was a year of Yugoslav army's departure from Slovenia...two years prior to departure. My survival during those two years was a miracle. I was surrounded with Serbian military officers as well as by private government UDBA assassins who nothing but whispered death in my ears...half insane didn't know what steps to take from one moment to another with every month inching to departure as more and more insane...many swearing wouldn't follow orders from superiors and were more than willing to risk prison sentences for homicide. 








No comments:

Post a Comment