Wednesday, November 1, 2023

At age 4, I no longer wanted to patrol with Tito a border in area of Triest/Gorizia -

On occasion at age 4 or 5, one tortured prior to visiting mentioned area and I no longer wanted to get out of the car to be with him. It was one time of too many, and he knew I no longer want to see one ever again. As much as Tito used other kids depicted to me as a form of competition to get his thing with me going, it was over. Ljubljana where one ran for help and which Milan Kučan/Borut Pahor personally assisted one on so many occasions no longer help...I resented so much, that he nervously ran with me and Jovanka back to mentioned area where he had guards video record how I no longer wanted to have anything with him https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/genocide-against-me-in-goriziagorica.html 

He then proceeded in my face to swear how he will destroy me etc. with people from Ljubljana whom Josip Broz Tito used for torture purposes whenever things got too far with me...at age 5 was over for me and Tito, but he wouldn't let go.

Tito would only loose his mind whenever he couldn't get from me whatever one wanted. But whenever one lost his mind, he turned into absolute beast. This was a real Jospi Broz Tito from behind the UDBA curtain.

He observed his cars travelling in direction of Yugoslavia through border from even neighboring hills - Italian side knew all about it is what they claimed. They claimed so and even conditioned me would be available depending on how I would see issues as. Last sentence explains a lot what I was dealing with and with whom on the other side of the Yugoslav border...NO THANK YOU !!!

EVERYTHING I AM TALKING ABOUT IN RESPECT TO TITO OBVIOUSLY WAS COORDINATED WITH ITALIAN POLICE - TITO HAD EVERYTHING COORDINATED WITH ITALIAN GOVERNMENT SPECIALLY CONTRABAND/ILLICIT FOR OTHERS MATERIAL, GOLD ETC...EVEN DRUGS I AM CERTAIN. THATS WHY NO TRIESTE AND THATS WHY SELDOMLY ONLY IF SOME YUGO OFFICER TRAVELED, GORIZIA. 

TITO WAS AFRAID OF MEDIA - PUBLIC TRUTH WHICH AT THE SMALL BORDER CROSSINGS HEAVILY GUARDED BY POLICE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BORDER WITH MOSTLY ITALIAN AND YUGOSLAV TRAVELERS WERE MUCH LESS TO WORRY ABOUT FOR BOTH GOVERNMENTS. GANGSTER IN A REAL SENSE OF THE WORD.

Related FOREMOST TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/10/i-am-accusing-government-of-united.html THROUGH WHICH ARTICLE I COMMENCED ULTIMATE TRUTH ABOUT GENOCIDE CONTINUATION UPON SLOVENIAN INDEPENDENCE IN 1991.  and all other posts which they demanded from me...why not, those made no sense for me in my life and was warned ON MILLION OCCASIONS(VIA DEATH THREATS FOR MENTIONING THEM) BY RUSSIANS AND SERBS WITH WHOM WESTERNERS PARTICIPATED about ever mentioning them....

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/what-you-should-know-about-germany-if.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/german-brain-2-thing-based-in-my.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/at-age-4-i-no-longer-wanted-to-patrol.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/genocide-against-me-in-goriziagorica.html 



No comments:

Post a Comment