Saturday, November 4, 2023

During Sylvester Stallone father's last moments, CIA and FBI had me tortured with Stallone and Stallone's father participating in torture for several days at the time

STALLONE'S FATHER WASN'T THE ONLY ONE TO PARISH IN 2011/2012 FROM STALLONE FAMILY...

This torture procedure went on whenever delivered to USA for at least two years before Stallone's father was pronounced as dead in 2011 - I was compelled to curse one out by Stallone and THE SAME WENT ON WITH Stallone's son for whom Stallone stated me afterwards was no any good AND DUE TO HATRED AGAINST ME, he had to take care of him - claimed became even dangerous for him alone. A real death of a fake death certificate, Stallone went in my case(2012 giving Slovenian police instructions on how he wanted to get done with me and my father while death threatening me and claiming how my father will die before my eyes doing same to me as to what his did to him) far too far and I will demand this issue to be clarified https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/sylvester-stallone-who-death-threatened.html


No comments:

Post a Comment