Monday, August 26, 2019

Zgierzan police uses Russians from Ukraine to engage in domestic violence

Mentioned police officer(his son is in Norway) have build case with Ukrainian citizen which ran from Ukraine 5+ years ago. He(I understand - both were involved in MKultra) even obtained some papers with Polish authorities about being persecuted in Ukraine(not difficult to do as all depends from region and people involved).

Is desplaying angry shizophrenic behavior in hostel which expanded today in his pushing my head with his(got in my face as have used his forehead to push mine on several occasions since insults nd threats didnt work).

There are at least three  other Russians from Ukraine at this place with him and manager itself serves their purpises to best of her abilities(she even gestured under MKultra in case I would turn against Russians things wont work out for me).

When you pass beyond verbal violence, I no longer can guarantee your well being as far as resteaining myself from use of force. Was adviced to keep distance or otherwise.

Considering fact that ZGIERZAN POLICE used these very same individuals for MKultra purposes, it is safe to conclude they allow themselves quite a lot.

1 comment:

  1. BECOME RICH BY GETTING OUR BLANK ATM CARD
    BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on :email the hackers on Nashwilliams4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete