Monday, August 19, 2019

Rather than being thrown out of EU, Poland should face severe financial fines for criminal conducts

I don't care about brainwash in Poland in respect to exclusion of EU member state for violating laws/treaties which I was forced to go over when I thought I have the right to apply for protection in one from Slovenia/Serbia/Russia...if Poland beleives cores of EU that apply to normal logic can be defied in a face of the people domestically and abroad of EU, one should also pay fincially for it. If inconvinient for Poland, one should seek membership in another union whatever and wherever that may be(out of EU and in union where stuff like this is legal).


@EU...if you take North Korea in EU, one will not cause you problems like this. Your core idea of expansion will also stay the same. Give one 10 billion Euros penalty and lets see if prefrences for derision of basic human needs of EU citizens change.

Explotation of people from eastern Europe in Poland will continue(instead of Ukrainians, Putin's oposition will be decimated) as well as from what became evident already 15+ years ago.

1 comment:

  1. BECOME RICH BY GETTING OUR BLANK ATM CARD
    BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on :email the hackers on Nashwilliams4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete