Saturday, August 31, 2019

:)))))

Today on August 31st, 2019 - manager commences for the first time arguments with them due to higiene(it was living with porks, alchohol, and threats with attempted intimidation - even physical violence was involved). IT WAS SAME IN GROTNIKIH WHERE OWNER EMPLIYED SAME TACTICS FOR 9 MONTHS AND CHANGED FEW DAYS BEFORE I LEFT TO COVER UP AFILIATION WITH THEM. 


At this location, two black shirts were stolen(told by police it will be the case to protect me from wearing them at work since people were punisged fir it in the past - reality only 2 were given for 44 hour work week with attempted setups offering used in wordrobe on side), two normal size food containers(stolen two days after purchase of new set at Pepco and am left with 4 small useless ones), cord cut to cause hand bruise, document burglaries etc. smashing on lower floor whatever to point tham room was shaking at 02\04am, and so on :))) well...

Manager swindled me with contract - lied to get money andblocking me from registering myself to replace stolen drivers license.

I was told for this location to be stern warning to me on just what can be done and will be if I will not stop. Well, at least I am not the one whois violating laws and is even trying to act as some sort of authority💥😁. Funny I tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment