Sunday, August 11, 2019

Ambitious criminal which crushed Slavic relations for his personal ambitiins is riding bike with hooligans in occupied Crimea while police deals with Russian protesters in Moscow

Wanna be Russian tsar which murdered over 13.000 Ukrainians, ripped Crimea and Eastern part of Ukraine from Ukraine is riding bike with smile on his face in occupied Crimea while facing greater and greater backlash home and abroad. Is determined to set even example for Americans on how Trump should handle them in the future(turned Moscow into neonazi alike occupied territory where Russian citizens aline are frequently facing police - id checking on entry/exit to/out of city).

1.6 meter tall Putin riding bike with manly biker which ensures his safety(holds him, so future tsar wouldnt fall off bike😁😂😂😂). Wav what a sight...
But beatings are real observer and many other outlets report https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/04/moscow-protests-police-crackdown-putin-russia

20 milion Russians survive on $140 per month and racism(gay people, political disudents, people of Mongoloian/Chinese origins, Muslims, peopke with presence of Asian DNA, Ukrainians, Poles, abd others are frequent targets of discrimination and racism) is reaching unbearable levels accross the Russian federation. It will get much worse.

Social engineering - this is when you or your friend/relative/partner is jobeless, psychiatristrs becomne interested in you increasingly, local police not interested in assisting you after you are setup with problems either at work/private - they and court system instead turn against you abd so on...
You turn for solution to drugs/ alchohol or run accross the border where systematically DESTROYED.




2 comments:


  1. Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 2.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com ) We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via Email Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com
    ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. real testimony and good news !!!

    My name is Mohammad, I just received my loan and has been transferred to my bank account, a few days ago I applied to the Dangote Loan Company through Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com), I asked Lady Jane about the Dangote Loan Company's requirements and Jane told me that if I had all the requirements that my loan would be transferred to me without delay

    And believe me now, because my Rp11 billion loan with an interest rate of 2% for my coal mining business has just been approved and transferred to my account, this is a dream to come, I promise Lady Jane that I will tell the world is this true? and I will tell the world now because this is true

    You do not need to pay registration fees, license fees, comply with the Dangote Loan Company and you will get your loan

    for more details contact me via email: mahammadismali234@gmail.com and contact Dangote Loan Company for your loans now via email Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete