Saturday, August 3, 2019

Situation with glasses - update(all audio recorded)

After I visited local pistal office(#1 branch Dolga street, Zgierz) on several times and ensured they have written my name, my address, and package number, and instructions on how mail will instead just wait for me at the pistal office - glasses were delivered at my address and note fir pickup was left there on Friday July 26th, 2019.

I enquired about glasses on Monday at local pistal office and pistal clerk didnt want to know anything about it despite tracking online abd assurance from Chinese lady on how package was delivered to me at home on Friday already. After severe arguments( this very clerk was involved in MKultra - she and few other postal workers), supervisor lady told me that package was in fact delivered to my address on Friday and existed therefore(countrary to clerk).

Building owner gave according to him and apt 10, delivery note to Apt 10 on this Monday (July 29th) after I had phone conversation with him. Apt 10 gave note to my roomate is what I was told on Tuesday by apt. 10 and roomate, but he took note to another room.

Apt 10 then got note which was not my note from another apt., but with what I checked at local pistal office since I didnt suspecy pissibility of beyond insane at lical pistal office on Thursday just to be first told by again how my package doesnt exist since notes belonged to other guys in building) and my online tracking info was insuficient on what male supervisor told me tgat my package was shipped back to China already on Friday since I didnt list apt number(everybody receives mail via one common for all pistal box). Then story changed that I didnt spell street correctly - in fact that street which I specified(copy pasted one from Google maps, so I know it wss correct one) exists in another city in Poland(with building A and even Warsaw sent one to my proper address and was even delivered !!???) and so it has to return back to China.

All above stated is audio recorded.

You can see that others didnt even specifiued buildinbg number propery and they get their mail.

What do I need glasses for - I am better off blind heh.

And niw I have it - one year practucally withiut glasses. Blind like a mouse. Work in Poland fir broken socks, stolen bikes, stolen documents, was without even telephone for two montgs, and destroyed/stolen whatever glasses...and to listen coughing arround me wherever I go.

I am very happy at lical forest. In tent and fully armed with single tea spoon🙊🙈💂ohh, no. You will not see me paying fir this type of services any time soon. Got good night sleep after while.
It was building 20A, unit 1a - you can see that others from same building dont have problems like I do.

3 comments:


  1. Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 2.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com ) We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via Email Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com
    ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. BECOME RICH BY GETTING OUR BLANK ATM CARD
    BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on :email the hackers on Nashwilliams4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. real testimony and good news !!!

    My name is Mohammad, I just received my loan and has been transferred to my bank account, a few days ago I applied to the Dangote Loan Company through Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com), I asked Lady Jane about the Dangote Loan Company's requirements and Jane told me that if I had all the requirements that my loan would be transferred to me without delay

    And believe me now, because my Rp11 billion loan with an interest rate of 2% for my coal mining business has just been approved and transferred to my account, this is a dream to come, I promise Lady Jane that I will tell the world is this true? and I will tell the world now because this is true

    You do not need to pay registration fees, license fees, comply with the Dangote Loan Company and you will get your loan

    for more details contact me via email: mahammadismali234@gmail.com and contact Dangote Loan Company for your loans now via email Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete