Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Update on my situation(partial update only) and some MKULTRA threats from the past

The way I see it(Polish reopening of plane crash near Smolensk in 2010) is that Jarosław Kaczyński is pulling Poland into historically irreversible crash from which one will never ever recuperate as sovereign nation. I feel Polish government(Kaczyński alone) supplied me with stated information on my video about plane crash so I could push issue which would be used to destroy anyone who opposed global RussoGerman plan so far - I am assuming that Kaczyński is literally extorting Polish government into collaboration(submission) with Russia to avoid potential crises which my witnessing could bring(he probably has his version on state security and other issues).


FACT IS THAT I WILL NEVER EVER MENTION THIS VERY PLANE CRASH AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION TO EITHER COLLECT(NOT TO EVEN SUE ANY POLISH POLITICIAN) ANY MONEY FROM POLAND AT ALL...I DIDN'T COME TO POLAND TO COLLECT MONEY FROM ONE, BUT TO LIVE AND DIE FOR ONE(invest in one yes, take from one NO)


Kaczyński's crises concerning me are a lie(I did what any human being should if he/she is to live in certain country and become part of the nation...I can't live with such dark secrets in me and nor am I a terrorist...I also did what was required from me to do by top Polish officials - MKULTRA 2010) !!!

Part 2 of this same update video....
I failed to talk about abduction to Iran and Pakistan in 2005/2006...its too primitive(unrealistic) to even talk about to be honest...am sure these people understand my position on this very issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment