Friday, August 31, 2018

Sneakers(ENG), кроссовки(RU), trampki(PL - dedicated to Donald Trump if they didn't pull me for nose under MKULTRA)

Polish linguists invented one in 2000/2001 if someone didn't pull me for my nose...will not say who, but so far did that "who" really well in respect to MKULTRA.

They tried to teach me Polish under MKULTRA, but it didn't make any sense to me at all and the more they pushed the more resistance I built toward everybody. I do remember someone who insisted me that running shoes(in Russian "Krasivke") were named by Polish linguists as Trampki after Donald Trump. Was it(word invented) in year 2000 or 2001 I do not know, but if this is truth then I have yet another proof of MKULTRA that went in Europe from 1998 to 2006...if not, your ass(you who told me so) will be red :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment